• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

papaspur

Kasey Keller
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Panathinaikos
Tottenham_Hotspur_Badge.png
Panathinaikos.png

Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium
October 4, 2012 - 18:00 KICK-OFF

FORM:
  • THFC: D-D-W-W-W
  • PANA: D-L-L-D-D

Lloris
Walker-Caulker-Dawson-Vertonghen
Sandro-Dembele
Townsend------------Bale
Sigurdsson
Defoe

large_Canada%20013.jpg

Panathinaikos Striker Christodapalapalapoulos

COME ON YOU SPURS

Looking at those form guides, nailed on draw. Would like at least one more youngster in the team, let one of Dembele/Sandro have a rest.

I readily offer myself to the OMT gods to deliver a win. Also, I hope this doesn't look too bricky on mobiles.

Who gives a phuck about mobiles. Looks good on a PC, all that matters. What's the deal with the massive colon on the left?

shower of brick....3-1 Spurs

greek opponents...greek for papaspur if we lose??

Last edited:
That loss against PAOK at home was brick wasn't it.

Also in the away game Kane got booked for diving when it was a pretty clear pen. Ah well.

Definitely Townsend to start. I'd probably want to rest Defoe, and Bale perhaps to be honest. And hopefully now Hudd will be fit to start a game as one of Sandro/Dembele should probably be rested.

--------------------------------------Lloris------------------------------------

Smith-----------------Dawson--------------Caulker------------Vertonghen

------------------------------Dembele----Livermore-------------------------

------Lennon---------------------Sigurddson---------------------Townsend---

-------------------------------------Defoe--------------------------------------

Last edited:
--------------------------------------Lloris------------------------------------

Walker-----------------Dawson--------------Caulker------------Vertonghen

------------------------------Dembele----Livermore-------------------------

------Lennon---------------------Sigurddson---------------------Townsend---

-------------------------------------Defoe--------------------------------------

That is a pretty strong line up. The games seem to be coming think and fast so need to rotate, but our squad is quite thin in certain areas

Lloris

Smith Dawson Caulker Verts (although would prefer to rest)

Sigg Hudd mason Townsend

Dempsey Ade

Hope Livermore, Adebayor and Naughton will be fit for this one. I think the squad is a bit on the small side and definately think Vertonghen, Bale and Sandro should be rested. Panathinaikos shouldn't be underestimated especially not at home, but they are currently sitting 11th in the Greek league, so it should be possible to get at least a draw even if playing some of the youngsters.

Naughton-----------------Dawson--------------Caulker--------------------Smith

---------------------------Sigurdsson----Livermore-------------------------

------Lennon---------------------Dempsey---------------------Townsend---

-----------------------------------Adebayor--------------------------------------

If Adebayor isn't fit, I think it would be beneficial to try Dempsey up front with Mason slotting in as the attacking midfielder. Would also be pleased to see Carrol geting a sub appearance.

Smith-----------------Dawson--------------Caulker------------Naughton

------------------------------Hudd----Livermore-------------------------

------Falque---------------------Sigurddson---------------------Townsend---

I know AVB is taking this cup seriously but I really hope we rest some players. If last year proved anything it's that some of our youngsters are capable of delivering decent performances in games like this and it's time for Townsend, Carroll, Mason, Naughton and Falque to be knocking on the door and asking for the chance.

--------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton----Caulker----Dawson----Vertonghen

----------Huddlestone---Carroll---------------

Falque----------Sigurddson----------Townsend

-----------------Dempsey*-------------------

*Adebayor if fit/not throwing toys

Last edited:
pretty sure naughton is definetely injured, based on his tweet yesterday saying he will be back after the internationals. presumably bae will be back then and naughton can start to seriously challenge walker for right back

ahhh Falque, good point scotty forgot about him.

Should play if he was as good as I've heard against Carlisle.

I know we want to take this competition seriously, but if we have Ade Kaboul Benny Naughton Livermore Parker out we can forgive AVB for putting out a weakened side.

I think the team we put out against Lazio will be fairly close to what we go with here. With the injuries we've got, we don't really have any option but to go full strength apart from Smith. So Townsend will most likely start with maybe Carroll getting the nod ahead of Mason. Coulibaly on the bench instead of Obika?

Back