• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

The number of times we lose possession running with the ball - modders !

Dammit another attack goes to waste...

Possibly the easiest chance to get an away win in Europe p#ssed away.

Supporters that travelled should get a refund for that

Adebayor missing.
Sandro not starting.
Ekotto missing.
Kaboul missing.
Friedel missing.
Vertonghen at left back.

Sandro I'll give you, but the others are like for like really.

Certainly not a weak team that should be drawing with this brick storm

oh well, who cares about the europa league anyway. if we play like that at home to Villa i'll be disappointed, but we won't

The Greeks fought back well, no complaints other than it was a dreadful dull game. Unbeaten run extended.

Oh well, would have been nice to win but a draw away in Greece i can live with that.

On to AV at home

COYS

picard.gif

Well that was dogbrick. I think a few players should go and think about the money they get payed, the club they play for and the envious lives they lead. I could have made a bigger impact on that pitch tonight and I'm not even joking

I was literally going to post this. No blame for AVB tonight. There have been a good number of players that obviously thought they just needed to show up tonight.

Very unimpressed with Dempsey and Bales attitudes (Bale finally woke up after 80 minutes). Tom was floating about as well and did very little past his freekick. Barely noticed Lennon on the pitch. It's just shocking really.

I'm not entirely convinced we should be playing our best 11 tbh. Defoe even said a couple of years ago that this competition is a distraction. We don't know if his views represent the rest of the senior players, but as I've said before, UEFA treats this competition as inferior poor relation to the CL, so why should the teams involved in it and it's fans take it seriously?

What a fun 45 minutes it was here...between the razor blades, depression and cheap shots, i wonder where the fun is out there in watching Spurs...happy days! Seriously, sometimes I think our supporters forget that we're not Barcelona!!!!

Back