• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

I really can't figure out for the life of me why THFC6061 lists some players in bold and some players unbolded in the 'they played for Spurs and ______(opposition)' bit. What's that about, if you don't mind me asking?

I wondered this for ages.

Then i figured out the bolded players were the ones in the pictures at the bottom.

That dude THFC6061 with all the graphs is a curse.

He kept on posting on Bluemoon that with Ledley; We had not lost in the last 15 games and he kept on going on and on about it and look how that turned out at Etihad.

Up there with ArabSpur.........:-&

I wondered this for ages.

Then i figured out the bolded players were the ones in the pictures at the bottom.

Ahhhhhhh.......genius, man, absolute genius!

I stared at it for fifteen minutes and couldn't figure out. First Spurs, then Norwich? or the other way around? Maybe Premier League players? None of them fit.
But now you've cleared up what would otherwise have been something that I would have spent all day wondering about. Many thanks.;)

- How I miss Corluka and his considered approach
- Livermore should be starting over both Parker and Sandro
- Kranjcar, Saha and Defoe should all be starting over VdV.

So has Bale officially taken over from Rolleyeyes as the village idiot now? Is this official?

- 1.How I miss Corluka and his considered approach
- 2.Livermore should be starting over both Parker and Sandro
- 3.Kranjcar, Saha and Defoe should all be starting over VdV.

1. See what you mean but Walker has been very much improved recently

2. See what you mean, we often need faster balls out to the flanks and Livermore can do this as well as Hudd does in my opinion

3. Can't really agree with you on this one, VDV's looking fit and good again in our system, the pitch didn't give him much of a chance to do so well yesterday

- How I miss Corluka and his considered approach
- Livermore should be starting over both Parker and Sandro
- Kranjcar, Saha and Defoe should all be starting over VdV.

1) Yep i liked Charlie too. Would be good competition for Walker.
2) Good player is young Jake. I can see why you want him starting certain games.
3) :ross::ross::ross::ross:

Anyone got recent suggestions for good places to sit down and eat near the ground?... turns out gonna be meeting up early 2mor so could get messy!

3-0 Defoe, Modric, Kaboul

Anyone got recent suggestions for good places to sit down and eat near the ground?... turns out gonna be meeting up early 2mor so could get messy!

3-0 Defoe, Modric, Kaboul

there are several Turkish Kebab restaurants near the ground on the High Road - the best imo being - Ezgi which is close to the WHL station turn off, another gaff with a blue front near to Chick King and one further down past the Bell & Hare called Tottenham Star

if you like grilled meats, hummus and chilli sauce then you won't go far wrong with these places

there are several Turkish Kebab restaurants near the ground on the High Road - the best imo being - Ezgi which is close to the WHL station turn off, another gaff with a blue front near to Chick King and one further down past the Bell & Hare called Tottenham Star

if you like grilled meats, hummus and chilli sauce then you won't go far wrong with these places

I've always liked Cirrik

The one almost directly opposite Paxton road is unbelievable. 7 pounds for a very nice mixed grill, can't remember its name though. Blue front.

I think we need to ban THFCTB and Bale from starting match threads in the future.

18096373.jpg

Back