• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

Right we are going to win this game 5-1. I am then going into work on Monday with a smug look on my face as all the yokels look sad as their easter weekend would have ended in misery. Job done.

Amazing isn't it? I actually feel like we might do something everytime now.

For me, VdV only should be playing if:

1. His set pieces continue to be as good as they've been recently
2. He stays around the edge of the area

Problem is, he seems incapable of doing both of these things in the same game, meaning he doesn't offer enough.

What he thinks we gain by him collecting the ball off the centre backs and playing short passes into the central midfield, I don't know. All that does is isolate Adebayor and clutter the midfield.

He needs to stick to what he's good at - getting the ball into feet, near the area, and shooting or trying a ball into the runners around him.

For me, VdV only should be playing if:

1. His set pieces continue to be as good as they've been recently
2. He stays around the edge of the area

Problem is, he seems incapable of doing both of these things in the same game, meaning he doesn't offer enough.

What he thinks we gain by him collecting the ball off the centre backs and playing short passes into the central midfield, I don't know.
All that does is isolate Adebayor and clutter the midfield.

He needs to stick to what he's good at - getting the ball into feet, near the area, and shooting or trying a ball into the runners around him.

Absolutely no reason to think that he can't do both of those things at the same time. They are completely unconnected. How could his off the ball movement influence his set pieces?

What we gain is moving the ball from our third into the final third. That is a pretty crucial part of football I'd say. When we have midfielders doing that job he doesn't do it as much. I don't know if I'm seeing things that aren't there, but to me him and Modric had a pretty good understanding against Sunderland where when VdV came deep Modric darted forward straight away. If only more of our players would move around the pitch as purposefully I think we would do better.

150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
Norwich_City_FC.png

BATTLE OF THE BIRDS!

It would be a pretty brick battle.

The bird are facing away from each other. back to back.

Imagine two boxers facing away from each other

The state of the OMTs and the junk that gets posted throughout the pre games pages is symbolic of the decline of glory glory.

2-0 Lennon to score first.

Lennon must start. VdV alongside Ade. Defoe on 60mins if we have not scored. got to give him more time.

This is another must-win match if we want to stay in the top 4 race. This is most probably the easiest our of remaining matches. So there is no excuse whatsosver not to win this match. A big win will go a long way in helping us stayin the top 4 race. Lack of goals has been our main problems recently.

We should use this match to score a few goals. We need to learn to be ruthless and clinical in front of goal. Just don't want to see us wasting another of those one-on-one chances. Arsenal's win over ManCity should fire us up. Anything other than a comfortable win will be unacceptable.

Supporters travelling to our Premier League match at White Hart Lane against Norwich City on Monday, April 9, should be aware that due to infrastructure renewal work between Bethnal Green and Hackney Downs over the Easter weekend, this route will be completely closed.

As a result, services which operate via White Hart Lane will not run south of Seven Sisters and stations between Bethnal Green and Stamford Hill inclusive will be closed.

Services via Northumberland Park will be diverted via Stratford to/from Liverpool Street.

Fans are reminded that kick-off is 3.00pm and due to the level of engineering works and disruption to rail services, they are encouraged to arrive early.

It is recommended that any supporters attending our home match against Norwich City who are not travelling via the Victoria Line or local buses south of Seven Sisters direct their journeys through Northumberland Park.

With no service south of Seven Sisters, there will be operational limitations in place meaning that there will only be four eight-car trains per hour between Seven Sisters and White Hart Lane before and after the game.

Two additional services will depart White Hart Lane after the game at 17.11 and 17.26 providing six eight-car trains departures from White Hart Lane to Seven Sisters between 17.03 and 17.45.

Services to/from Enfield Town and Hertford East will operate at normal Sunday frequency, with two trains per hour on each, but have been re-timed - please check the linked timetable.

Northumberland Park will be opened for trains to stop between the times shown below (please see timetable for full details of stations served):

To/from Liverpool Street - six to eight eight-car trains per hour before and after the game.

Pre-match departures from Liverpool Street to Northumberland Park between 11.35 and 14.35.

Post-match departures from Northumberland Park to Liverpool Street between 17.00 and 19.10.

To/from Cheshunt and beyond - four to six eight-car trains per hour before and after the game

Pre-match arrivals at Northumberland Park between 12.10 and 14.50.

Post-match departures from Northumberland Park between 17.00 and 19.57

Just saw that on SSN !!! If Bale doesnt play he has to start Lennon 100% otherwise we will be sloth like

If Lennon is available I think he'll start. I think he was always down to start to be honest. If he does go squad rotation crazy a lot of glory glory fans will be very happy as they've been wanting him to do it for ages! Wouldn't be shocked to see a midfield of Kranky, Modric, Parker, Lennon with Defoe and Saha up top. They reckon King may be back too so he'll probably replace Gallas. I wouldn't be shocked if Livermore starts in place of Parker or Modric either. Sandro is suspended isn't he?

If Lennon is available I think he'll start. I think he was always down to start to be honest. If he does go squad rotation crazy a lot of glory glory fans will be very happy as they've been wanting him to do it for ages! Wouldn't be shocked to see a midfield of Kranky, Modric, Parker, Lennon with Defoe and Saha up top. They reckon King may be back too so he'll probably replace Gallas. I wouldn't be shocked if Livermore starts in place of Parker or Modric either. Sandro is suspended isn't he?

If Bale is out that's the midfield I would like to see. Although I would like to see Ade start alongside Defoe.

I can understand krancjar in for Bale. I hope he sticks with Ade. If VDV isn't 100% then Defoe should be the next pick.

Bale didn't look fully fit on Saturday as he picked the ball up a couple of times and passed to a teammate rather than running at Sunderland's defence. I hope he can at least make the bench.

If Bale is out that's the midfield I would like to see. Although I would like to see Ade start alongside Defoe.

We're probably strong enough to beat norwhich despite playing 4-4-2, but they have an astute manager and I'm sure they will try to park the bus. I would have modric and livermore in CM with Krancjar, VDV and Lennon behind defoe.

Back