• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OOMT ***

Take off Townsend and bring on Walker to play right wing, attacking their non-existent full back.

Swap Chadli for Dembele so we have Stambouli and Dembele shielding properly.

Dembele for Stambouli.
Lamela for Townsend.
Walker for Chiriches.

Mason, Davies and Lloris for been good.
Eriksen, Chadli and Kane have been decent when theyve got the ball.
Vertonghen and Fazio have been better than I expected.

Its a battling performance i guess but we are hanging on a bit. Thank GHod we have Lloris in between the sticks as he is putting on another masterclass and if it wasn't for him i would expect us to be a goal or 2 down.

That was all United and we are really struggling to impose ourselves on them at all. Had a few half chances but nothing to get excited about. We don't seem to be able to hold onto the ball at all today. Would sub Stambouli as he has been anonymous and isn't really helping Mason in there. Would leave it at that for now before bringing on Lamela or Soldado later in the game.

unfortunately so. its quite remarkable that we got to the break level. united fans must be tearin g their hair out.

if we don't find a way to get some possession in the middle then its going to be irrelevant anyway. there's no way we'll blag another half like that.

Cheers mate. Yeah sounds like our midfield is awful today.

One of the first things the commentator said was that we will get overrun in midfield because we have 2 wide men on each flank whereas Utd only have wing backs, so they have more men in the centre.

Ergo they will obviously overrun us in the centre so I'm not sure what you mean?

Simple:
Our CBs mark their CFs
Stambo marks Mata
Mason and Eriksen take Rooney and Carrick

So that leaves:
- out wide we have 2 vs 1 on both flanks
- Kane marking or bring marked by 3 CBs

The danger for us in theory should be a CB breaking out and creating an extra man....in which case our wingers need to be swtiched on to stop them

The guy on tv saying Lloris got lucky to save the 1v1 with van Persie is wrong imo.

Think Lloris played van Persie perfectly and caught him out a bit as he was surely thinking a collision was coming.

Lloris, well done. And it must be said, Townsend created our best chance of the day on that lofted little through ball. He's been working hard off the ball too

There was no transition from Stambouli. He needs to be replaced with Dembele.
Stambouli was a total passenger, no pressure applied on the ball and now with yellow.

Mumorn is not going to be happy with this assessment of his love-child.

Simple:
Our CBs mark their CFs
Stambo marks Mata
Mason and Eriksen take Rooney and Carrick

So that leaves:
- out wide we have 2 vs 1 on both flanks
- Kane marking or bring marked by 3 CBs

The danger for us in theory should be a CB breaking out and creating an extra man....in which case our wingers need to be swtiched on to stop them

You can't go 2 vs 2 when the 2 are Falcao and Van Rapist, they would rape us

They are very predictable, high ball over the top or out to young. Townsend has not tracked back enough. Swop Townsend for Lamella and move him inside a bit to help out when we don't have the ball

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Dembele for Stambouli yes, but what is Lamela gonna give instead of Townsend? Our only would seem to be on the counter-attack, Townsend tends to come more into games towards the end, as he's got great stamina and can utilize his decent pace - I've never seen Lamela do anything in the second half of a game.

Back