• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OOMT ***

Kane didn't anticipate that because nobody has ever played a pass into him first time from wide right before, he had no clue that was an option

if we could just get on the ball we could hurt them. they look vulnerable as soon as we exert anything resembling pressure. their passing is also starting to go to pot.

with our little sporadic half attacks its impossible to build a head of steam. we need to exert a ten minute spell of pressure and we'll get a goal.

What a miss by Mata, that was worse than Soldado

Right into his path, goal at his mercy, 50 feet high

If Soldado had missed the chances I've seen missed the last couple games by the opposition there would be melt down

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

he might be rich or whatever, but im still glad that i dont have to spend a lifetime as phil jones, monging my way round football pitches.

what a gormless twaat.

interesting position this. van gaal's subs have been interesting to say the least. they dont have much beyond their first team do they.

Ten minutes left, they haven't had a chance for ages so you know what's gonna happen...

Vlad Chiriches will get a bright idea.

He shouldn't even be at our club now, he should be sitting in a hotel room in Rome, with a pen in hand.

Back