• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

I can't tell if we are purposely holding back and letting them have the ball or the lads had a **** up last night and can't be arsed.

Capoue's ****ing passing is terrible
3 successful passes to 6 unsucessful

I said that - his passing is terrible really. But hey ho.

I think theyre having all the play but we had the best chance. Counter attack all set up

just seen the Lloris clearance, thats the first time in premier league history a referee has given a decision in Tottenham's favour

i just cant stop wishing lamela was on the pitch. if ade cant be arsed to track back today we're going to be left really light in the middle. another body in there, especially a young hungry energetic player like lamela buzzing around would be much better value.

even more so as man u look pretty vulnerable to the counter. thats only going to be the case whilst we remain at parity.

just seen the Lloris clearance, thats the first time in premier league history a referee has given a decision in Tottenham's favour

That's the first thing I saw when I got in (the replay) and I honestly thought F*CK!!! they were talking about Dawson and I wass just looking for signs of Lloris!

Back