• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Bit worried about rose, not just the fact he's playing ****, but I'm not sure he's the sort of character who can turn a performance around?

my GHod lennon gets through a ****load of tracking and covering. followed rooney right across the pitch there.

thats what i like about him: when hes on hes great and almost unplayable; when hes off then he goes into his shell but always works his ******** off.

whatever you think off him he works and works and works and deserves respect for, what is it, 350 appearances. love him.

my GHod lennon gets through a ****load of tracking and covering. followed rooney right across the pitch there.

thats what i like about him: when hes on hes great and almost unplayable; when hes off then he goes into his shell but always works his ******** off.

whatever you think off him he works and works and works and deserves respect for, what is it, 350 appearances. love him.

This. So important

Early thoughts are that Adebayor not making anything stick. Soldado playing too wide. Dembele not in the game and Rooney finding too much space. Eriksen leaving Rose 2 v 1 but he is playing bad as well. Lennon should have scored.

They are squeezing the space as we are showing no pace in behind. Lennon needs to make a few runs to get their defence back-pedalling.

Back