• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

yeah what is up with that guy did he come for a trial and get told to fudge off, him and alan smith are tacos and why i do not watch with the sound on.

Reminds me of one of the worst away days ever, Christmas 05/06 (or was it 04/05? maybe this!)...West Brom away...-3, fudging brass monkeys, absolutely dogbrick performance, almost too cold to sing BUT whenever the Sky booth lit up for live broadcast, 3000 singing loudly BIG NOSE, HE'S GOT A fudging BIG NOSE...lights went off, back to freezing. Hilarious.

Customary pre match drinking have commenced. Last Sunday I only woke up in time for the last 40 minutes, worked out pretty well.

there's been a lot of doom and gloom in this thread, but i'm still holding out hope that we can make united beg us to get the ******* train over with as we fire broadside after broadside at them.

Even though we never win against United, it doesnt stop me from getting ridiculously excited whenever the two teams meet, man I am UP for this

Even though we never win against United, it doesnt stop me from getting ridiculously excited whenever the two teams meet, man I am UP for this

They say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting a different result.

If so, count me insane!

COYS!

Since beating Man Utd at Old Trafford in 1989, we have only took 4 points off them, disgustingly poor.

Since beating Man Utd at Old Trafford in 1989, we have only took 4 points off them, disgustingly poor.

Bar the 3 teams that came up this season. It wouldnt surprise me if we are the only team from the other 16 who havent beaten United in the last 20 years.

Statto...your'e on

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto
In witch pub we can see the game!? Coze i dont hv inglish LOL

Why am i not surprised Rooney is fit to play.

He always scores against us, and he will do today!

It make a change for us that at least Vidic is out, normally they are more or less full strength when we visit. Hopefully Roonet is being rushed back a little too quick and wont be 100% on his game

I am curious as to who will play right back for them today, I also hope Evra plays because defensively he is on the downward curve. Hopefully Lennon and Bale will give us a lot of joy

If Valencia is not fully fit methinks they might keep him for CL football in midweek. I also hope Nani continues his dodgy form this season

It make a change for us that at least Vidic is out, normally they are more or less full strength when we visit. Hopefully Roonet is being rushed back a little too quick and wont be 100% on his game

I remember when we lost to them at OT last year they're back four was smalling, evra, jones and evans. Granted we didnt have Parker, Adebayor or Modric, we still should have caused them more problems.

Back