• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

I thought it was a great performance8) im telling you the season is over. Redknapp dont care how about next seasons bonuses cos he wont be here to get them.

Doesn't wash. If we finish fifth and get knocked out of the FA Cup, do you think he'll get the England job? He needs to do well with us.

Unbelievable. Just feckin unbelievable. Why do we even show up, it doesn't seem to matter how well we play or how brick they are. Might as well forfeit the game against them in the future and give the lads a week's rest.

Not very happy now.

Blackburn beat them at Old Trafford.

Given Utd's position in the table I'd say that was an anomaly. Sure all teams have blips, but it is consistency that gets you to the top of the table. At 3-0 down and with our track record against Utd I think you would be hard pressed to say they weren't too good for us. And believe me, I don't like it any more than you do.

Can't see why it is about team selection. This is about them showing why you have to do to challenge for the very top. We switched off at crucial times. Modric one culprit, blame that on team selection? We probably need full strength to stay on top of games so hoping for VDV and Bale back next week.

What a piece of brick team United is. That they are three nil up is nothing but astonishing. It's ridiculous. They've had nothing all they. They've been one of the bricktiest teams I've seen at the Lane all season.

fudging hope City takes the title this year, for this lot does simply not deserve it. What a brick fudging team, worst United in years. fudging fudge fudge fudge.

Sigh. You know, if we built a ninety thousand seater stadium, hired Mourinho as manager, hired Guardiola as assistant manager and put out a first eleven of Casillas, Ramos, Pique, Puyol, Lahm, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Messi and Higuain against a United side in the Blue Square Premier and managed by Christian Gross's dead body, we'd still probably lose and get spanked in the process.

Doesn't wash. If we finish fifth and get knocked out of the FA Cup, do you think he'll get the England job? He needs to do well with us.

I was joking i am one of those ones that never rated him but kept quiet when we did well. He is like jol, taken us as far as we can. I belive we will end up 5th and lose to bolton in the quarters.

I am not liking our squad it needs a shake up bentley, jenans, dos santos, krancjar, gallas, king(finished for me) defoe, im not keen on any of them.

Back