• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

By the way, who is Shaquile Coulthirst ? Have never heard about him before but suddenly he is on the bench against Liverpool. Is he really that good or is AVB showing too much confidence in young players ? He even has his own twitter account : https://twitter.com/ShaqCoulthirst

With Jonathan Obika now out on loan with Charlton Athletic, Shaquile Coulthirst is the most prolific goalscorer for our youth/reserve teams this season...

P208_zpse372318e.png

Tottenham Hotspur Reserves (Spurs XI), Under-21s, NextGen (U-19s) & Academy (U-18s) 2012-13

Last edited:
Would love to have your faith Steff I really would, Today and recent games have felt like we are playing with 10 men. Bales heroics are not always going to get us out of trouble. A top striker is required to help share the load. Neither Ade nor Defoe leading the line are up to it. It is like make do and mend the whole time. I agree AVB is making the best of it but we have a glaring weakness up top which you seem to be in denial of.

What? Having a world class striker? Nah mate, I'm not 'in denial' at all. I agree we need better upfront. But the fact is we cannot change that situation until the summer. And regardless of what you might think 'should've happened', well, 'tis past tense innit guv? So I'm just choosing, in my own way, to deal with the plate I see, not the plate I wished had been ordered.

What? Having a world class striker? Nah mate, I'm not 'in denial' at all. I agree we need better upfront. But the fact is we cannot change that situation until the summer. And regardless of what you might think 'should've happened', well, 'tis past tense innit guv? So I'm just choosing, in my own way, to deal with the plate I see, not the plate I wished had been ordered.

You and I sing from the same karaoke page mate. The way I see it, every setback or bad result we've had this season, we've bounced back. I'm not saying that will definitely happen after yesterday, but the signs are good that AVB can motivate the players to really express themselves positively after a loss.

I am as sick as a seaside donkey after yesterday's result and I have some unread text messages from my Liverpool supporting mate who I am not looking forward to seeing soon.

But the fact is we were the better side yesterday. Playing Liverpool at Anfield. Humans beings make mistakes.

They had a world class player in their side who won them the game. We bounced back after the Everton game and we will bounce back again. I don't really care if we finish 2,3 or 4 but obviously want to win every game. Inter away is next then Fulham at home.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I'm back to OMT'ing at the weekend. Spurs need a GHod, not these fake pretenders.

For me, the frustration comes from the fact that we've had how many years to sort it out, and yet we still have the same problem. And the other frustration comes from not being confident that Levy will actually do anything about it in the summer. AVB's hands are tied. Me and you butted heads about AVB earlier in the season, but I have to say, if he gets us top 4 with the strikers we have, the club should build a bloody statue of him.

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Adebayor has not scored a Premier League goal in 399 minutes of football.

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Defoe has not scored a Premier League goal in 753 minutes of football.

Twitter / WhoScored: Liverpool: Have had more shots (558 ) than any other team in Europe's top 5 leagues this season, ahead of Tottenham (532) and Juventus (520)

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Adebayor has not scored a Premier League goal in 399 minutes of football.

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Defoe has not scored a Premier League goal in 753 minutes of football.

Twitter / WhoScored: Liverpool: Have had more shots (558 ) than any other team in Europe's top 5 leagues this season, ahead of Tottenham (532) and Juventus (520)

So almost 13 matches worth of football now without a goal? From our 2 strikers on whow we spent more than 20 million and who we will be spending more than 100k a week on?

That is horrendously embarrassing and we are 3rd. Imagine if we had a striker.

Indeed. Fortunately the Scum and Chavs have similar striking problems which has allowed us to go above them in the table but can only dream how nice it would be to have some effective strikers like the Mancs.

ManU: van Persie (19+12), Rooney (11+9), Hernandez (8+4) = 39 goals + 25 assists
ManC: Dzeko (12+5), Tevez (9+13), Aguero (9+3) = 30 goals + 21 assists
Spurs: Defoe (10+5), Adebayor (2+0) = 10 goals + 7 assists
Chelsea: Torres (7+8 ), Ba (2+0) = 9 goals + 8 assists
Arsenal: Giroud (9+2), Podolski (8+9) = 17 goals + 11 assists
Liverpool: Suarez (22+8 ), Sturridge (4+1) = 26 goals + 9 assists

Back