• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

saying we can win without Lennon doesn't mean we don't appreciate his importance - just means some of us have faith in the players outside of the starting XI ;)

we need to be able to win without bale available either. doesnt make the loss of him any less a blow

i really dont think people appreciate how important lennon is. there is a reason AVB has practically played him into an injury. this guy is important to the setup...REALLY important

I get it, but what should we do? send a reserve team accept defeat and then start planning on being competitive again once he returns from injury?

we need to be able to win without bale available either. doesnt make the loss of him any less a blow

i really dont think people appreciate how important lennon is. there is a reason AVB has practically played him into an injury. this guy is important to the setup...REALLY important

I totally agree. Even when he isnt playing well the fact he is even on the pitch occupies the minds of at least two players which frees up space for others to exploit. Lennon could just stand there drinking a cup of tea and he will still worry defenders.

saying we can win without Lennon doesn't mean we don't appreciate his importance - just means some of us have faith in the players outside of the starting XI ;)

absolutely. While we lose his many talents, we also gain a whole different set of positives from Holtby, Gylfi or Ade or whoever it may be. Team spirit, mentality and sheer will power can see us produce another magic result here. Come on you spurs, you've made me feel anything is possible right now.

Liverpool will swarm forward with what I expect them to line up with, but they will be exposed too. We need to ride out any dominance they may show and I think they will show they're vulnerabilities too. Ultimately it's a game which could go either way, fortune, timings of goals will be important. They can hurt us as we can them. There will be a natural ebb and flow to the game, and we will have to take advantage when we are in the ascendency.

not for the system we employ though AE. you need some kind of pressure valve and thats pace for us as we are a counter punching team

bale should flank it today. , we'll be alright then

I disagree. Bale in a free role is working very well, he should do a turn on the flanks like he does every game but I think keeping him out there would make us less of a threat.

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC
#LFC v Tottenham: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez.

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale & Defoe

#THFC Team: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale & Defoe

I want us to cut those ****s open i hate them so fudgein much so so much i want us to kill them on the pitch GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#THFC Team: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale & Defoe #COYS

433?
or Dembele on the right?

Livermore? hmmmmmmmmmm

Im assuming parker will be the driving force

Surely Holtby is better than Livermore no?

I imagine:

....................lloris
walker...daws....vert......ekotto
................livermore
.......parker.......dembele
sigurdsson....defoe.........bale

with the front 3 interchanging all the time.

I'm predicting Dembele on the right. AVB has used him out there before at one stage.
Defoe and Bale on the break against carragher should be hilarious.

Back