• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

thats twice in recent conversation threads i think you and i speak cross purposes. i dont know what you mean by that?

all i'm saying is that i think bale should play more wide today, alot more than he usually has, whereas people seem to think that we'll be fine with holtby and siggy on the flanks with bale central

just to clear something up before your comment grows wings LOL, i am not saying we cant win.....and my feeling of a lack of appreciation of lennon isnt based on that..its based on people thinking we will still operate in the same manner and / or have players that will be able to come in and provide the all round service that lennon does for us.

if bale doesnt get our wide more then i am genuinely worried about our set up and how we are going to play. i cant imagine us being adept at playing technical quick touch 1-2 passing in clustered up midfield

Dembele can easily do lennon's job. That game earlier in the season when Lennon came of and Dembele went out there proved that.

thats twice in recent conversation threads i think you and i speak cross purposes. i dont know what you mean by that?

all i'm saying is that i think bale should play more wide today, alot more than he usually has, whereas people seem to think that we'll be fine with holtby and siggy on the flanks with bale central

just to clear something up before your comment grows wings LOL, i am not saying we cant win.....and my feeling of a lack of appreciation of lennon isnt based on that..its based on people thinking we will still operate in the same manner and / or have players that will be able to come in and provide the all round service that lennon does for us.

if bale doesnt get our wide more then i am genuinely worried about our set up and how we are going to play. i cant imagine us being adept at playing technical quick touch 1-2 passing in clustered up midfield

I think we is happening is some are arguing that Lennon is massive to our side, whilst others are just over it and talking about the game today.

Jimmy Greaves was a quality player but he isn't available today so theres no point about banging on about him.

I think AVB has earned our trust this season to believe he knows how to set the team out right.

COYS.

Let's hammer these cnuts.

It will be this.

-----------------Lloris---------------
Walker-----Dawson---Verts------BAE
Dembele--Livermore--Parker-----Siggy
-----------------Bale---------------
----------------Defoe--------------

I think that it will be Livermore on the right not Dembele

least some of you'll have your spacegoat if we lose today

Its not about having a spacegoat! I dont rate him at all tbh, but I am ready to give him a chance so lets see what he can do!

Today if we lose it'll be because of tiredness, not because of Livermore.

I think we is happening is some are arguing that Lennon is massive to our side, whilst others are just over it and talking about the game today.

Jimmy Greaves was a quality player but he isn't available today so theres no point about banging on about him.

oh for heavens sake....whatever

Livermore, really? He plays like he has loaves of bread for feet. I'm struggling to see the thinking behind it. Why no Holtby?

I'd take a 0-0 right now.

------------------ Lloris --------------
Walker - Dawson - Verts - BAE
------- Livermore - Parker --------
Dembele -------------------- Siggy
------------------- Bale ---------------
------------------ Defoe --------------

Thats the team i'd imagine....clever for AVB to play Dembele there, he will no doubt help Walker on the right

I have my doubts about Livermore tho

When has he been exposed? He had Walcott in his pocket. Concentration has been excellent. You've never been a fan so I don't expect any different

I'm not no but I can admit when I'm wrong or when a player I don't rate has played well or 'great' something a few on here could do with doing too so go swivel.

Back