• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

I'm going to stick with the 3-1 from earlier as well.

Dembele and Sandro should destroy their midfield twiglets.

Well you've already managed to advance from 'tinkled AVB off' to 'dropped', those are two different scenarios, keep going, you'll get there.

So you think AVB might have dropped him? You are getting there, too.

Let's leave it at that.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think AVB might have dropped him? You are getting there, too.

Let's leave it at that.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, lets leave it, thinking up a third must have tired you out.

We'll leave a fourth reason for next week.

Keep it up guys, wouldn't be the first time a Gallas bashing on here has followed with him putting on a top performance...

There is no need for snide comments, thank you.

You still have not come up with a third option because there is none.

It's possible for a player to not get picked without either being injured or having fallen out with the manager.

It's possible for a player to not get picked without either being injured or having fallen out with the manager.

I did not say he had fallen out with the manager-I said he may have tinkled off the manager enough to drop him. He certainly tinkled me off against WHam.

This argument is fudging ludicrous. He is either not playing because he is unfit or he is dropped.

I did not say he had fallen out with the manager-I said he may have tinkled off the manager enough to drop him. He certainly tinkled me off against WHam.

This argument is fudging ludicrous. He is either not playing because he is unfit or he is dropped.

But there are many possible reasons as to why he's not playing tonight. Dropped is more of a catch-all.

Back