• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Caulker must be injured. We're absolutely fudged for pace at the back with Gallas and Dawson. This wont end well.

This is the big worry for me tonight. With our high line I can see Suarez getting in behind Gallas and Dawson on a regular basis. Would have been happier with Caulker/Dawson or in his absense Vertonghen/Dawson. The introduction of Gallas might be the difference between my original prediction of 2-1 and 2-2.
I think we're going to have to score 3 to win tonight

Unfortunate. Hope the young lad can shake off whatever issue ails him.

It's going to be a game of Stevie G vs Lloris imo... Can stevie G play the hollywood ball and can Lloris be quick enough off his line to sweep it all up.

This is the big worry for me tonight. With our high line I can see Suarez getting in behind Gallas and Dawson on a regular basis. Would have been happier with Caulker/Dawson or in his absense Vertonghen/Dawson. The introduction of Gallas might be the difference between my original prediction of 2-1 and 2-2.
I think we're going to have to score 3 to win tonight

That will only happen if he gets the proper service and with our midfield and sweeper/keeper it might not happen. Keep the faith!!!!

COYS!!!!

Dembele and Sandro can boss that midfield. They need to if we're gonna get anything out of this game.

Damn!!!! galarse is playing. I thought we had seen the last of him after his diabolical performance at the emirates! I recently predicted a 2-1 scoreline in our favor. Unfortunately due to his reinstatement i'm downgrading my prediction to a 2-2.

So pool have been playing Downing LB and Enrique LM have they??

bit embarrassing for Downing hey?

Back