• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

I am shocked at this bombshell announcement.

Why? Let's be honest, last season we got 4th because Chelsea had a complete nightmare of a season. The first season we got 4th was as much down to Mancini fudging about than us being better than them. Redknapp certainly isn't a great Manager and doesn't tend to get teams playing above what they should be. I think we've been fortunate under his stewardship that bigger guns than us have underperformed during that era. Will just be AVB's luck if the big guns all perform to expectations this season and we actually over perform ourselves and don't make top four!

Lots of huffing and puffing from Liverpool tonight and they certainly got plenty of balls into the box but I think we defended manfully. Bit worrying that we dropped off like we did in the second half, reminds me of some of the games under Jol when we took the lead early in big games.

Why? Let's be honest, last season we got 4th because Chelsea had a complete nightmare of a season. The first season we got 4th was as much down to Mancini fudging about than us being better than them. Redknapp certainly isn't a great Manager and doesn't tend to get teams playing above what they should be. I think we've been fortunate under his stewardship that bigger guns than us have underperformed during that era. Will just be AVB's luck if the big guns all perform to expectations this season and we actually over perform ourselves and don't make top four!

We actually got 4th because we fudging flopped the last 4 months. We were playing the best football in the first half of the season no doubt about it. We were actually turning doubters heads, people were really taking notice and by January people were actually saying "Can Tottenham do it?"..

Liverpool's top scorers in the PL:

Suarez 10
Own Goal 3
Gerrard, Enrique, Skertl, Sahin, Sterling 1

One Man Team!

Does anyone else think the entire prem standard has dropped this season?

I think the fact we now sit in 5th, considering how we have played so far this season backs your statement up.

The plus side is we are another game nearer Parker,Benny and Ade returning. If we could just get 3, even 4 pts from the next 2 away games to stay in touch, we could be in with a great chance of challenging for 3rd after the christmas fixtures.

We actually got 4th because we fudging flopped the last 4 months. We were playing the best football in the first half of the season no doubt about it. We were actually turning doubters heads, people were really taking notice and by January people were actually saying "Can Tottenham do it?"..

True, we were playing well above our levels for a while last season but no sane person really could expect it to last. No team can play above itself all season and sooner or later we were going to burn out. And we did.

I think other teams have improved on the top four, the game has certainly got more entertaining, even Everton try to play football now.

I agree, I think the standard of the league is more even than it has been at any time since the Premier League first began. This is a good thing, I hated it when we knew who the top four would be before the season began.

Rodgers:

"We had 65% possession tonight. To me, that's more important than goals."

He can't be serious? :ross: :ross: :ross:

Rodgers:

"We had 65% possession tonight. To me, that's more important than goals."

He can't be serious? :ross: :ross: :ross:

26955481.jpg

Fair comment on RAWK:

I just watched the final ten minutes of man utd vs westham at OT.

West ham absolutely dominated them and by the commentators accounts, deserved something. When you're chasing a game, you always look to be the better side. The other team tries to hang on, crowd gets edgy, nerves set in, etc.

If the game was 0-0 at 60mins, tottenham would have been more dangerous.

Bottom Line: You can take no consolation from losing when the winning team were the better side before taking a lead. It's deceptive to think we should have won.

I genuinely feel like crying.

ARARARAAAAAAgh Dowd you fudging fat c*nt, fudge the fudge off you taco

Feels like just desserts for people on here saying how brick Bale is for the past year and a half and how he only had 2 good games

I'm starting to forget what getting a penalty feels like...

TWO GODDAMN MOTHERfudging PENALTIES IGNORED?! TWO?!!!

This. League. Is. Bent

I want to put my fist through Bale's face.

the better team lost. No doubt neither Dempsey or Bale will even get a sniff in the papers for being a pair of diving c*nts. Well done boys that was a very good second half .

Seriously what is the point? Why bother following us?

Why the fudge do they have it in for us?

I feel sick that we lost against such a poor, poor Spurs side.

one other thing, why the fudge weren't we playing in red? The black shirts aren't selling very well so we need to wear them more?? fudge off.

Rodgers is a scumbag! why on earth would a 60% possession count give him reasoning to justify that keeping the balls more important than winning matches..loool

Rodgers is a scumbag! why on earth would a 60% possession count give him reasoning to justify that keeping the balls more important than winning matches..loool

Ill tell you why.

Possession means eventually you will get goals. Because the foundation is there i.e a passing game.

Not getting possession means there will be a time when those teams who batter us like liverscum and Manure will win and thats because we dont keep possession.

Can anyone tell me what type of team we are? counter attacking? passing?

Ill tell you why.

Possession means eventually you will get goals. Because the foundation is there i.e a passing game.

Not getting possession means there will be a time when those teams who batter us like liverscum and Manure will win and thats because we dont keep possession.

Can anyone tell me what type of team we are? counter attacking? passing?[/QUOTE]

brick.

According to some on here ;)

Back