• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

-----------------------------------Reina---------------------------------------

Johnson-------------Skrtel----------------Agger----------------------Enrique

----------------------------------Lucas-----------------------------------------

------------------------Allen----------_________-----------------------------

------Suarez--------------------------------------------------------Sterling---

-----------------------------------__________---------------------------------

They need a striker badly and then the next priority after that should be a CM to replace Gerrard. If they do that and get the right players they should be challenging for a top 4 spot.

I suspect he would agree with you mate...

I don't think it is the tactics that changes but the players mind set. You are right, there is panic when there shouldn't be. Guys hoofing the ball when his mate is unmarked right beside him. I can't understand that.

Right. I'm over that poor performance (for two thirds of the match). GET IN YOU BEAUTIES!! 3 points is all that matters .

Time for a cliché - were winning matches again and 5th while not playing all that well. Title push come January. Fact.
Still begs the question, why isn't AVB sorting it?

I have to ask, BTW, how many other people burst out laughing at the own goal? It was absolute comedy!!!!! I cannot remember ever having laughed at a goal we've conceded before...oh, wait, there was the Ginger Pele's exquisite chip against Norwich at home I believe?

di-AIZZ.gif

Rodgers 'We would have been disappointed not to win the game let alone draw, 2 clear penalties..'
My river was pony but don't agree with this?

What are these two clear penalties Rogers reckons Liverpool should have had? Only had one eye on the game at times so did I miss them?

Back