• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

Was very drunk so not sure. But 1 of our players got taken down late in the second half. Looked a penalty to me.
We did in the first half. I can´t remember it being mentioned at the end but was difficult with all the wailing and the gnashing of teeth

Just remember the lino on the pitch gave it offside so that poor fudger if we had no VaR would have been hounded for life by the scousers

This is probably the most i have seen us given in a game from the officials in my time as a Spurs fan. Jota’s first yellow wasn’t a yellow, their goal disallowed when it was clearly onside. The ref constantly blew the whistle to pull the game back when they were looking threatening. Everything went our way today.

Last edited:
Ange (via A.Gold): No form of technology is going to make the game errorless. The game is littered with historical refereeing decisions that weren't right. People think VAR is going to be errorless but there's so little in the game that is factual.
Just when I think I couldn’t love him more!

Been saying that from the start, football laws aren’t black and white (factual). It’s opinions, VAR won’t help anymore than a ref on the pitch in those situations.

Just managed to watch full game on TV for the first time in a month. First thoughts are we are so positive in all our actions, we deserve luck as we now play with a smile, on the front foot and with passion and drive.

Despite the alleged defensive knife edge stuff we are not causing palpitations very often, even against teams like Liverpool. There's calm, considered play out from the back with a lot of the time attacks starting from the sheer audacity of the movement - we deserve this again as we are taking risks for reward.

The (minor) concerns for me are the substitutions are occasionally odd - Son off today was strange, for instance, and Solomon looks a lot better when he starts, seems to struggle to get up to speed when he comes on. The other issue is one of depth really, but we need a couple more windows to clear out some expensive legacy players such as Dier, Hojberg and Lloris and being in some more angeballers.

Youth looks in great shape, and the way we stand toe to toe with the perceived big boys is refreshing after moaning mour and cranky cont who gave us an inferiority complex when the big boys came to town. We were flat track bullies with occasional success against big boys, now we are consistently approaching each game the same.

Love it!

Wonder if Son's fitness meant he could not last the game

It does seem a bit strange and I can't make it out. Even if Sons legs had gone a bit...they had nine men and he could have stayed up front and with a bit of a break could have scored..was surprised he was subbed at the arse as well..
Anyway definitely lucky but three points in the bag....

Another terrible sub. We now have Hojberg and Skipp as our attacking midfield options.

We deserve to lose this.

Terrible second half from Ang.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
It's not like he has world beaters on the bench to bring in and he elects to bring in Davies and Højbjerg instead. And when the starters are knackered, you can't just run them into the ground.

It's not like he has world beaters on the bench to bring in and he elects to bring in Davies and Højbjerg instead. And when the starters are knackered, you can't just run them into the ground.

Both involved in the move for the winner iirc.

Back