• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

KAne again! some luck we have had with both goals!!! nice start! Walker our most forward player on that goal! lets hope he can defend as well.

Just got my "viewing" up and running. Great start after the Hugo setback.

I want Kane to get 5 against this shower !

Eriksen seems to be droping deeper to cover their extra midfielder. but they are still getting in behind our full backs.

What on earth have you been smoking?

Our defence is still very shaky, but your comment is just so so wrong!

Harry Kaaaanne!!! Love you!

i was thinking more of townsend generally and chadli on current form. what i don't like about those two is the knock on effect on the rest of the side with their lack of defensive work.

things seem to be going ok at the moment to be fair, maybe i should just shut up and enjoy the game. however, i think the point i made a few posts back is a salient one: if townsend was lining up for leicester he wouldn't look a stand out performer and we wouldn't be nervous of facing him.

With a two goal lead I would not be adverse to the full backs sitting back a little more. A clean sheet would be a beautiful thing for the first time this year.

Back