• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

I had a dream we finished outside top 4

Woke up very nervous

The only combination of events that can lead to this scenario is 9/1 at the bookies

Walker needs to watch Frei, that guy is dangerous even he comes in as a sub. Other than him Duff can be underestimated as an old man but he knows how to cheat well and put in decent crosses.

Traditionally, we don't have a good record at last match of the season. When it comes to the 38th match of the season, we have only won 3 matches in the last 10 years. Last season, we needed 2 wonder goals from Pavly to beat Birmingham in our last match. We always start the season badly and end the season badly as well. I think the outcome of this match will depend largely on our mentality. This will be a real test of character for this team. Even if our CL hope is slim, the team must have the desire to win this match. We will need inspiration from someone to win this match. Let's see if they can lift their game or not.

It is a fact, we will need to score first to win this match. This team just don't have the mental strength to recover after being a goal down. We just need to get that all important first goal from somewhere. We just need that killing instinct in front of goal. I think our performance will depend on how the big name players like Modric, Bale and VDV perform. Bale has not been playing well lately. Just hope he decides to turn up for this match.

Wish we had sealed our CL place by now. It is just too much pressure to decide our CL place on the last match of the season. I think our immediate future will rely on this match. Can see a few players want to move on if we don't qualify for CL next season. The Jol factor will surely play a huge part in our play. Redknapp and the team will be under pressure not to let a former Spurs manager spoil our CL hope. Just hope we can handle the pressure. We have good home record against Fulham in recent years. This is not the time to spoil it.

It is beyond us to decide if we qualify for CL or not. But the least we could do is beat Fulham and hope WBA and Bayern Munich do us a favour. With us playing at home, there is no excuse whatsoever not to win this match. Anything other than a win will be unacceptable !

Nerves nerves nerves
Watching TV to try and kill time before i get the 9.40am train.............

I am in block 45 row 1.The flag will make an appearance.

Gut feeling is we will end the day in 3rd. But who knows.

I had a dream we finished outside top 4

Woke up very nervous

The only combination of events that can lead to this scenario is 9/1 at the bookies

Ive just woken up from dreaming I was playing for Spurs against Chelsea, I hammered Lampard everytime he got the ball and scored a great goal by nut-megging Terry and smashing it past Cech, then ran right upto Terry and gave him the finger, didnt get booked or anything haha

Woke up this morning at 7:50am. What the F*** am I going to do for 6 hours now!?
Biggest game for a long, long time this is. As i've said in another thread, we have the chance of finishing above our biggest, rivals. Anything but 100% from the fans and players is unacceptable...
COYS!

Woke up this morning at 7:50am. What the F*** am I going to do for 6 hours now!?
Biggest game for a long, long time this is. As i've said in another thread, we have the chance of finishing above our biggest, rivals. Anything but 100% from the fans and players is unacceptable...
COYS!

Woke up in hotel around the same time, which is ridiculous as I have a stonking hangover. Very nervous, much more so than for Wembley.

Now, what time do the Pubs open! Need a cure, hair of the dog, whatever.

:-&

Woke up in hotel around the same time, which is ridiculous as I have a stonking hangover. Very nervous, much more so than for Wembley.

Now, what time do the Pubs open! Need a cure, hair of the dog, whatever.

:-&

Ahh, classic mistake. I stayed in last night watching BGT with the missus. Painful, but it paid off as I feel nice and fresh for today.
Go down to the bar in your hotel, 10:00am is the legal time to serve alcohol. Will sort you right out!

On another note, who will be playing their last game for us today? Possibly; Nelson, Gallas, King, Defoe, Bale, Modric, Ade, Friedal....
Any more?

Absolutely gutted. Been ill for the last few days and with no signs of improvement I've had to give up my ticket for todays game. Probably one of the most important games in the 24 years I've been supporting Spurs and I'm gonna miss it.

On the plus side the only other game I missed through illness was when we beat Wigan 9-1. Same scoreline today please boys.

Back