• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

B e l i e v e ! ! !

Coyfs !!!

I want to I really do. And I think we'll rally together and beat Fulham... BUT Arsenal will get a late winner at the Brom and we'll finish 4th then come CL final we'll all be thinking "if only we had turned up at Villa we wouldnt even be interested in this final"

To all those with money on spurs to finish outside top 4 at good odds

How will you feel if we do finish top 4, and Chelsea win the CL

Please describe with words beginning with the letter "C"

I've got ?ú350 on scum to get top 4 at 4/7 put on last July and as a cover 50 at 5/1 on scum to get third put on in Feb.

...and this is precisely the type of betting mentality I really do not comprehend...

Are you telling me, that IF ArseAnal finish top 3/4 (which I assume they will) and quite possibly at OUR expense, that will make you just a LITTLE BIT pleased... ('cos of your insightful betting) Trust me, if ArseAnal pip us to 3rd, or GHod forbid 4th, and we're watching them from 5th, then not ONE BIT of me would be pleased.

My maths ain't so good, can you tell me how much you're in line to 'clean up' with if this bet comes off?? ...and is it really worth the agony of seeing THEM beat us to 3rd/4th by what could possibly be GD??

...unless I'd put a pound on at 1000000-1 in August, I guess this would compensate...

Please someone explain it to me?

Spurs have lost just 2 of their last 8 final PL games, Arsenal have won just 2 of their last 4 games at The Hawthorns.

Believe!!!

Joking?

There is a "perfect Sky season" in one out of twenty seasons and it's scripted? Wouldn't a season like that show up at least somewhat regularly by coincidence?

aye joking but also not joking. The Sky GHod's must be jizzing in their panties right now. But Im sure some people have a say in who plays who at the end of the season. Sky new Utd and City would be the favourites so I reckon they put that fixtyre out there at the end on purpose. Obviously they had no bearings on any of the results but I like conspiracies...

I am hoping that being at home might be an advantage for WBA and us. Its the last game of the season infront of your home fans with the lap of honour, surely thats got to be a motivator!

The teams that have already played their last home game must feel like the seasons over having already bid farewell to their fans. [-o<

Would be interesting to see statistics on home teams winning the last game of the season

I am hoping that being at home might be an advantage for WBA and us. Its the last game of the season infront of your home fans with the lap of honour, surely thats got to be a motivator!

The teams that have already played their last home game must feel like the seasons over having already bid farewell to their fans. [-o<

Would be interesting to see statistics on home teams winning the last game of the season

Last season 4 of the 10 home teams won, 2 drew, the rest lost.

...and this is precisely the type of betting mentality I really do not comprehend...

Please someone explain it to me?

It's really quite simple

If the absolute WORST should happen, wouldn't it be nice to get paid compensation, rather than just be miserable

Do not want to put a downer on it but i can see its being like so . .

Woys Boys v Rvp - Draw

Bin dippers mk II v Cisse - Win

Bottle Jobs v Jol - Draw

It's really quite simple

If the absolute WORST should happen, wouldn't it be nice to get paid compensation, rather than just be miserable

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, there is that I suppose! I still think it's indicative of the 'compensation' culture this country now suffers from... what's wrong with just being miserable like we used to be in the '70s, why does everyone need a reward???

Don't worry, I'm only pulling your plonker... I get that some need to 'soften the blow' ...not least to raise some much needed 'beer money' to help obliterate Sunday night should it all go horribly wrong... by-pass Monday, and wake up smiling Tuesday morning!

B e l i e v e ! ! !

Coyfs !!!

LORDY HALLELUJAH... I BELIEEEEEEEEEVE!!

Come the fudge on you motherfudging Spurs... no more excuses, no more leeway, it's do or die on Sunday.

Step up to the plate and BE the man! Show us how much it means to you... and if you can't, fudging humour us and pretend!

COYS!! ALL THE WAY TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE..................

Back