• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

does anyone else have trouble with this thread during the matches?

i often have a database error 500 message appear or something.

you saw him get left for dead by a ridiculously quick winger when he was BEHIND play, running away from the guy to cover centre half whilst vert moved out.. he's quicker than Capoo, is more mobile, is better on the ball and outright better. If Capoo ever gets games over him in the Prem ever again when both fit. I'd be very worried.

I saw him get left for dead by more than just the one player. I didn't see any of our other players get left for dead like that.

Obviously, it's impossible to tell without putting the two of them in a race but I'm pretty confident that Capoue would win on the evidence I've seen. As I said above, though, that's not an argument for Capoue's continued presence in the team. It's simply a concern about Stambouli and an acknowledgement that, barely credibly after the number of midfielders we have bought, we probably still need someone better in that position.

I saw him get left for dead by more than just the one player. I didn't see any of our other players get left for dead like that.

Obviously, it's impossible to tell without putting the two of them in a race but I'm pretty confident that Capoue would win on the evidence I've seen. As I said above, though, that's not an argument for Capoue's continued presence in the team. It's simply a concern about Stambouli and an acknowledgement that, barely credibly after the number of midfielders we have bought, we probably still need someone better in that position.

ok

Lloris
Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies
Stambouli, Mason
Lennon, Eriksen, Lamela
Kane​​

3-1 win.

Prefer Dier than Fazio, Lukaku's pace will trouble Fazio.

Otherwise, it is the team I would be happy with, perhaps Soldado for Lamela in a two up front?

This is what I cant work out myself either. Its not like we are playing the same X1 Thursday and Sunday, just dont understand why we cant perform on the Sunday games

More to do with inverted wingers and two holding DMs who contribute little.

Prefer Dier than Fazio, Lukaku's pace will trouble Fazio.

Otherwise, it is the team I would be happy with, perhaps Soldado for Lamela in a two up front?

I'd prefer Soldado playing but I think that is the team he'll go with.

#THFC team: Lloris; Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Lennon, Bentaleb, Mason, Eriksen; Kane, Soldado.

#THFC team: Lloris; Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Lennon, Bentaleb, Mason, Eriksen; Kane, Soldado.

Woohoo!! No Kaboul, Ade or Capooo again!

Also pleasing that Lennon's performance on Thurs has been recognised

We may be exposed right defence, but injuries dictate ....

Now let's see what a home grown mid-pitch of Mason, Bentalenb & Kane can do. Everton have been performing close to us the last few years, so we cannot expect a walkover.

Looks abit like this:

Lloris
Chiriches - Fazio - Vertonghen - Davies
Lennon - Bentaleb - Mason - Eriksen
Kane - Soldado​

Eriksen to roam, Kane/Soldado to drop deep.

Not keen on the centre of midfield but dont mind 442 - wil definitely be an open affair this and heart attack times- old skool style

I guess Poch thought he has one DM on the bench in Dembele and doesnt need another

says something on how Poch rates Stambouli if Bentaleb, who has played 20 mins in 2 months can even get a start ahead of him

Rather have seen Chadli for Soldado. I like the idea of Bentlaleb and Mason but could be a bit lightweight and get overrun.

Back