• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Townsend is so frickin one dimensional

Just runs down the pitch and smacks it in the goal

FFS, where were all the stepovers and why didn't he try to chip it or curl it?

Townsend out

One footed as well. As solo goals involving 40 yard runs and finishes from outside the box go, that was pretty ****.

Love the way we're dominating possession because of the 3 man central midfield.
Rose and Naughton have so much freedom to come forward.

Townsend's goal, in case you missed it...

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/andros-townsend-tottenham-1-0-v-dinamo-tbilisi/[/video]

Love the way we're dominating possession because of the 3 man central midfield.

Do you know what? I hadn't even thought about it. It no longer concerns me as a question any more.

I don't think "Will we dominate the midfield" I just totally assume we'll pen them in, rob them of the ball, push forward and win.

I sound like a Cheatski fan, urgh!

Already playing better in this game than at any point in the Europa Laague last year

Paulinho, Dembele and Capoue looks an absolute dream trinity in the centre.
Factor in that we have Sandro who can probably slip in for any of them and we could really see us exerting a lot of control over some games this season

Back