• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Do you know what? I hadn't even thought about it. It no longer concerns me as a question any more.

I don't think "Will we dominate the midfield" I just totally assume we'll pen them in, rob them of the ball, push forward and win.

I sound like a Cheatski fan, urgh!

I'm not thaaaat impressed by it all. We seem to have a lot of possession in non vital areas, whilst I think we labour while trying to move the ball into the final third of the pitch.

I don't think we often shred through teams and score/create chances.

yes, I saw a laser too. Nice to see Lloris in goal instead of Brad

A4980_zps07aa2d1d.jpg

At last a forward pass from Dembele and we almost opened them up. Everything Sig does almost comes off but not quite. Reminds me of another nearly man - malbranque.

I really want Sigg to succeed and he does have good ideas, chooses OK options, but it just never comes off for him at the mo

I think Siggy should come off for Chadli in the second half

I think we should keep persisting with him. He's so often in the right places, he can shoot, he can score and take set pieces. And he's very young.

I think if we keep going with him he'll stop being the nearly man and start scoring and become vital to us.

You can see he's got huge goal scoring potential; looks like the same sort of build and player as a slightly more advanced Lampard to me.

The more minutes for him the better IMHO.

At last a forward pass from Dembele and we almost opened them up. Everything Sig does almost comes off but not quite. Reminds me of another nearly man - malbranque.

I was about to say much the same.

He's nearly there with so many things he tries to do. It's got to start clicking soon

Back