• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

So 433 in tough game away from home? We should dominate possession with 3 in midfield. I cant see Dembele playing a number 10 role.
No surprise for me to see Lloris starting.

Questions will be asked over Defoe now? Why isnt he on the bench.

Think AVB regretted that last season. Give Friedel the league cup.

So 433 in tough game away from home? We should dominate possession with 3 in midfield. I cant see Dembele playing a number 10 role.
No surprise for me to see Lloris starting.

Questions will be asked over Defoe now? Why isnt he on the bench.[/QUOT

Why start Lloris? Surely an ideal opportunity to give Brad some game time.

I think Sigi will play the no 10 role with Dembele on the right and Townsend on the left.

In the team line up. He is not selected.

Have you heard he is injured? I haven't.

Your original post sounded like a factual statement, when in fact you are speculating. Your speculation is based on the evidence at hand, and your conclusion a logical one. But you should not try to pass your speculation off as a factual statement.

If Kaboul is captain ahead of Dawson, then he is also ahead of him in the picking order. Rightly so.

I wish we had started Carroll and kept the likes of Paulinho/Soldado fresh for Sunday.

No Bae and Defoe, which confirms that they are on their way out.

Nice to see Lloris start every game. Thats what he lacked last season. Brad cant move his arms no more and AVB has finally understood that, a little too late as we had a real chance to win it last year.

Nice to see townsend get a game. This guy will be key for us this season.

Back