• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Capoue is an absolute monster! and Lennon should NEVER get picked ahead of Townsend, that is not based on today that is based on the fact he has end product

Lennon's problem is that he's rarely had any competition. Maybe Townsend's emergence will help Lennon step up

Well Townsend has to be involved a lot this season. Glad Soldado scored, has had little impact but showed he just needs one chance to score. We are going to have to ensure we give him more service in the box than we have done the first couple of games but we're looking pretty good overall.

A winger cutting it back to a centre forward who makes a proper run and then buries it. Do my eyes deceive me?

Nice to see Paulinho lining up behind Soldado too. Midfielders breaking into the box? Whatever next!!

Who are we playing again? Real Madrid? Oh no, Tblisi. I'll just pop the tissues back in the top drawer for the moment then....

Rati Aleksidze – Chelsea – 2000–01
Mikhail Kavelashvili – Emirates Marketing Project – 1995–96
Temuri Ketsbaia – Saudi Sportswashing Machine – 1997–00
Zurab Khizanishvili – Blackburn Rovers – 2005–09
Georgiou Kinkladze – Emirates Marketing Project , Derby County – 1995–96, 1999–02

Well that's me told.

There is nothing Hugo loves more than a clean sheet. He`d be delighted with two in a row.

Whoever you play against, a clean sheet is a clean sheet.

This would give our defense a lot of confidence.

Back