• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Lovely goals, lovely football

Yep were not playing a great team but its still great to watch..

Chaps were going to have some fun and be thoroughly entertained this season watching this group of players

so glad we didnt shut up shop 2nd half, 4 great goals, really playing the tottenham way

Love how quick Paulinho and Capoue release the ball. No more dwelling on the ball by the likes of Parker and Hudd

Loving Townsend so far, thought he's deserved a chance for the past couple of seasons and he looks more than ready now. Hope this is his season and I hope the rumours of AVB wanting to get rid aren't true.

And I miss the days when Lennon would just steam past the lb like that. I can't even remember the last time he roasted Evra.

Great goal there but have to say I haven't been all that impressed with Rose in the 2 games so far this season. Still, he's perhaps just settling back in and I didn't see too much of what he did at Sunderland so hopefully he'll push on in the next few games.

Great movement again from Soldado there.

Back