• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Would be disappointed if we kept Lennon and let Townsend go on the evidence of pre-season and the start of the season!

Paulinho's goal...

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/paulinho-spurs-2-0-v-dinamo-tbilisi/[/video]

Townsend is exceptionally talented and should start on sunday.

100% agree... the goal reminded me of Bale vs Norwich........

if AVB is picking on form he has to start sunday...........exciting player to watch...love his confidence.....

not going ott because I know the opposition isn't the best but he looks very promising.......please for gods sake avb do not sell!!!! we would definitely regret this.

We are getting the job done. Dinamo are worse than I expected though, so we really should win comfortable as well. I hope we keep going and get two or three more in the second half, rather than just strolling around. Having said, we have been strolling around for most of hte first half and still managed to score two. '

Townsend with a great goal and a great assist. Good to see him makign the right decisions and having the ability to pull off what he attempts to do. Otherwise I think Capoue has been our best player. Athletic, has the ability to play incisive passes in the forward direction, and can also run with the ball.

Naughton has also done well. Involved in both goals.

I am bit worried about Soldado though. He very much seems liek a player who does nothing outside the penalty area. From a lone striker I think we need a bit more. I also think Paulinho plays the ball sidewards and backwards a lot. Not just today, but in the two other games he has played for us, as well as in the Confeds Cup. He needs to be more incisive with his passing. He also seems to be rather void of ideas when in possession in the final third. Good run into the box for his goal though.

seriously, Townsend makes sh!t happen !!!!

Ive said all along we should keep him. Please AVB do not let this kid go [-o<

Even though your Lennon hate is tiresome, this did make me laugh :lol:

Listen mate, I use to love Little Aaron Lennon but I am just tired of him not doing enough. He hides away behind the full back, never attacks hi, cant shoot, cant cross.

He just isnt good enough, I have nothing against him.

We are getting the job done. Dinamo are worse than I expected though, so we really should win comfortable as well. I hope we keep going and get two or three more in the second half, rather than just strolling around. Having said, we have been strolling around for most of hte first half and still managed to score two. '

Townsend with a great goal and a great assist. Good to see him makign the right decisions and having the ability to pull off what he attempts to do. Otherwise I think Capoue has been our best player. Athletic, has the ability to play incisive passes in the forward direction, and can also run with the ball.

Naughton has also done well. Involved in both goals.

I am bit worried about Soldado though. He very much seems liek a player who does nothing outside the penalty area. From a lone striker I think we need a bit more. I also think Paulinho plays the ball sidewards and backwards a lot. Not just today, but in the two other games he has played for us, as well as in the Confeds Cup. He needs to be more incisive with his passing. He also seems to be rather void of ideas when in possession in the final third. Good run into the box for his goal though.

from what i have seen of him thats basically what he does....

Townsend looks decent though I do thnk people on here over-rate him a tad. Should keep both him and Lennon

Lets get a 3rd and then take Soldado, Kaboom and Dembele off

Townsend looks decent though I do thnk people on here over-rate him a tad. Should keep both him and Lennon

Lets get a 3rd and then take Soldado, Kaboom and Dembele off

I think kaboom getting 90 mins would be a good thing.

Listen mate, I use to love Little Aaron Lennon but I am just tired of him not doing enough. He hides away behind the full back, never attacks hi, cant shoot, cant cross.

He just isnt good enough, I have nothing against him.

I feel exactly the same as you. If we would have had anything good coming down the right to compliment Bales heroics we would have made CL easily.

Back