• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Townsend is on fire. Awesome cross there. Lennon isn't looking over his shoulder - I think he is behind Townsend in the pecking order. Good header from Paulie too.

I have been saying for years that we have suffered playing with Lennon as it is like playing with ten men.

Townsend has done more in 20 minutes than Lennon last season.

Brilliant wing play by Townsend and a superb little chip for Pauline to make it 2-0. Are you watching Lennon?

there are a few of us who have been baning the Townsend Drum. He needs a run in the team, he is full of goals and has an end product. He definitely looks better there than Lennon.

The header from Paulinho was vintage Lampard. Just follow the attack, arrive late, head it in from 5 yards and they all count the same.

All about the timing of the run. He was outside the box as Townsend cut back, but Townsend knew Paulinho would arrive on the 6 yard box, just like Super Fat Frank Lammy Banter Bastad Lampsy Poo

Very enjoyable watch that 1st half...

+ Townsend, Paulinho, Capoue, Dembele

- Siggy

Townsend with his chance with Lennon out and boy is he taking it, must seriously have a chance of starting on sunday

Thoughts from the half:

We are cruising.

Capoue is a boss.

Townsend is a boss.

Paulinho, well timed run into the area for that cross.

Not really getting Soldado involved enough.

Need to change Dembele for Carroll at half. Their players were already trying for a cheap second yellow.

We've struggled many, many times against 'really **** teams' before.

You said it. We have wide players that can cut in and use our full backs to stretch a defensive team. I am liking this Carlisle guy as a pundit and now back to the studio to listen to banalities from the guys there.

Ok, I'll admit that I said that I thought we would sell Townsend. And yet, if he plays like this then Lennon is the way to go!!

Back