• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

I was thinking the same thing! And then thought nnnaahhh!!
He does take up a lot of central spaces and he's one of the pass rotators so I wonder if his absence is making the difference because we look very flat and the pass rotation just isn't happening today.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He does take up a lot of central spaces and he's one of the pass rotators so I wonder if his absence is making the difference because we look very flat and the pass rotation just isn't happening today.

I think the fact that palace are playing 4-6-0 makes a big difference myself
And when we try to keep the ball they are going through the back of us

Ref is trying to manage the game form a distance
It’s the “modern way” but fudging stupid
Means they have to guess some decisions

Richy has arguably been our best attacker today but not because he's been especially good. The rest of the attackers have been so poor.

Boy is poor. Struggles to do the basics at times

Who has done any better? I say this as one of Richy's chief critics. I'd sell him tomorrow if I had the chance.

The others aren't continually passing to Palace players, so all of them.

Back