• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Loving this season so far but I've got this weird anxiety around games now, I want the unbeaten streak to carry on but the longer it goes the more nervous I get. o_O COYS!!!

Looking forward to seeing Davies in this formation.
He's not a bucaneering full back, but his forward passing is massively underrated and he actually gets into the box really well. He's just intelligent enough to not over commit, so people think he's cautious

Just seen the lineup. I really didn't want to see Richarlison starting again today. David in today was inevitable, I wonder with Udogie being unavailable Ange may have felt the overall quality of ball handling would be too low if he brought Hojberg in as well for Bissouma? [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

London derby again. Tough game tonight. Woy will set them up to frustrate us going forward. We will need patience. Eze and Elise missing for Palace could be vital and might, might just tip it in our favour.

Hopefully the late arrival does not mean a slow start. If Palace score first we could struggle

Just seen the lineup. I really didn't want to see Richarlison starting again today. David in today was inevitable, I wonder with Udogie being unavailable Ange may have felt the overall quality of ball handling would be too low if he brought Hojberg in as well for Bissouma? [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

upload_2023-10-27_19-54-3.png

;)

What do you mean with the PEH point, why would Ange put in PEH for Bissouma now he's back and available? That'll happen next game after another booking gets Yyves his ban for tallying up yellows.

What the fudge is this? Home and Away theme?

Game is gone…
It's all a bit weird!

Yeah, at the start it was the media giving us a pat on the head.
But it's quite beautiful that Angeball is exactly what everyone needed after the past few years. A few months of feel good factor is just fun. Let's all enjoy it.

Back