• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Well that was certainty eventful.
Poor from Romero but Sterling actually dived 2 seconds before then which should've stopped the game.
Silly from Udogie too.

Son covered some distance tonight, thought he worked tirelessly for the team. Proud of the team working so hard with 9 men.

First 10 we were incredible

This season was not to challenge for the title. This season is his first season. Spurs are in no way favourites for the title. New manager, lost main striker, new players...

absolutely, but up until KO tonight, we'd been the best team in the division by a fudging mile, everyone else is brick, all we had to do was not do a Spurs

that's the first league game this season we've not been comfortably better than the opposition, and Chelsea are brick, one of the worst sides we've faced, they had nothing, it was all about our failure tonight, that's why I'm so tinkled

we do it to ourselves

I can take a loss, but not a woefully naive one ,like that.
As long as we show more streetsmarts on Saturday vs Wolves i'll get over this one:mad:

absolutely, but up until KO tonight, we'd been the best team in the division by a fudging mile, everyone else is brick, all we had to do was not do a Spurs

that's the first league game this season we've not been comfortably better than the opposition, and Chelsea are brick, one of the worst sides we've faced, they had nothing, it was all about our failure tonight, that's why I'm so tinkled

we do it to ourselves
They will learn from this and do better. I have no problem with them. He lost his 2 best central defenders.

Porro and Sonny!! Wow I'd love to see their running stats, Kulu too, beasts all three.
Hojberg was great when he came on.
This team have spirit and fight to burn.
COYS.

I'm disappointed in udogie though. Sterling going nowhere. Was just no need for that tackle at all. He is young.. He will learn from that I hope.

when you are playing Chelsea, the safest place for the ball to be is at Sterlings feet

hello mate

all on fudging Levy tonight right ;)

Always, mate. Always.;)

Though, I have to say, I never thought l would fall in love with a manager again the way I did with Poch.

In the games I've been able to catch, Ange is fixing that hole in my heart, and for that appointment, I gotta give Levy a crap ton of credit.

Still would have preferred the original, but what a man we brought in as a substitute. :)

Back