• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Didn't deserve to lose by that score.

The 9 on the pitch gave everything and can hold their heads up high. Fans were brilliant, still singing at the end. Proud of the team and the fans.

Romero really needs to have a long look at himself. It happens too often. I really thought he had finally grown up and cut it out this season but it's always lurking in the background. Udogie was stupid as well but he's much younger and hopefully will learn from it, pity Romero doesn't seem to.

Brave effort from the players on the pitch. All of who should be proud.

But we brought that defeat on ourselves in the end

Absolutely.

Ill discipline cost us. Not the refs. And even with two players being completely braindead we were still close to getting something out of it with the Dier finish (such a shame as it was class) and whatever that was from Bentancur who can be excused for not being match sharp. Cuti and Udogie have no excuse though.

Still many positives and also clear evidence that we have a plan and will stick to it whatever the circumstances, almost like what many said about our last permanent manager interestingly.

Also I am starting to absolutely fudging love Porro, it's great to see someone who loves what they do and is in tune with the fans.

Deflating. But I can see this pushing us on not down.. The players all have fight in them for this team.

Gutted we will lose so many players for the next games. But chance for others.

Dier and Phillips I assume. Any of our left footers coming back soon?

Sess, Perisic ???

Perisic is probably out for the season. Was still on crutches the other week.

Painful loss. I have no complaints about Ange's tactics. He has not hidden his style. Attack, attack, attack.

Yeh me either, sit back and lose or push and maybe get a chance to nick it. 0 points and 1 point are fine margins TBH, might as well roll the dice for 3

Painful loss. I have no complaints about Ange's tactics. He has not hidden his style. Attack, attack, attack.

he needs a plan b if we are going to challenge for the title

and if you can start a season like that, in such a poor league, you should challenge for the title

still, will be nice to hear from @DubaiSpur again

You called? ;)

Sorry mate, work's kept me busy for the last few months what with the world blowing up, and I expect to be busy for some months yet.

But I've missed you folks and will be back as soon as I can.

In the interval, carry on - as for tonight, fudge the result, I am prouder of the men in Lilywhite than I can express. :)

Romero is a captain of the club

He's recklessly kicked out
Then recklessly tried to snap on in two changing the game.

After having a var decision on a possible red card the last thing you do is give them another one to look.
The officials got a lot of small decisions wrong and all big one 100% right. We were dumb enough to give them the chance to make them.

he needs a plan b if we are going to challenge for the title

and if you can start a season like that, in such a poor league, you should challenge for the title
This season was not to challenge for the title. This season is his first season. Spurs are in no way favourites for the title. New manager, lost main striker, new players...

You called? ;)

Sorry mate, work's kept me busy for the last few months what with the world blowing up.

In the interval, carry on - as for tonight, fudge the result, I am prouder of the men in Lilywhite than I can express. :)

hello mate

all on fudging Levy tonight right ;)

Well, bit of a mess that.

Ill-discipline cost us. Got to iron that out.

Surely we had to rethink the high line with our fastest CB off?

Son so close to 2-2 with that low shot, then up the other end and it’s 1-3.

Loads for Ange to think about. Not least why we lost our heads so early when we’d started so well.

You called? ;)

Sorry mate, work's kept me busy for the last few months what with the world blowing up, and I expect to be busy for some months yet.

To cop the Canadian vernacular: Fcukin' A, bud.

Back