• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley *** FA Cup OMT ***

It's 2015 and we have to listen to our FA Cup game on the radio.

Oh well. At least it's better than the early nineties, when I had to follow our games on teletext.

Maybe in another 25 years technology will have improved enough to show all our games on TV.

It's gonna be down to Chadli and Eriksen tonight to make something happen. It'll be interesting to see how Chadli does without so much of the overlapping of Rose, and Chriches and Eriksen on the right doesn't exactly set the pulses racing, I can see us trying to play through the middle a lot and having limited success, then Townsend coming on 2nd half and doing well against a tiring defence.

It's 2015 and we have to listen to our FA Cup game on the radio.

Oh well. At least it's better than the early nineties, when I had to follow our games on teletext.

Maybe in another 25 years technology will have improved enough to show all our games on TV.

In 25 years tv won't exist. It will all be beamed directly into our heads, except English football of course.

#THFC team: Vorm, Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen (c), Davies; Dembele, Stambouli; Chadli, Eriksen, Paulinho; Soldado #COYS

Not too far off my prediction, I had Lennon and Rose in there.

#THFC subs: Friedel, Dier, Naughton, Capoue, Onomah, Townsend, Kane #COYS

Seems a bit unbalanced to me. Who is playing on the right?

Seems a bit unbalanced to me. Who is playing on the right?

Presumably Vorm will play right wing, Fazio up top.

I know what you mean, could be Paulinho i.e. just lobbing someone in there. Am surprised that Townsend didn't get the nod.

There's not going to be much sense in doing match ratings for this one

I dont see why not.
The ratings are based on your biases and prior opinions of players.

Vorm 7 (6 if we lose)
Chiriches 5
Fazio 6
Vertonghen 7 (8 if you refer to him as Verts)
Davies 7 (6 if you have hardon for Rose)
Dembele 7
Stambouli 7
Chadli 7
Eriksen 8
Paulinho 5
Soldado 6

So as expected no Kaboul, Adebayor in the squad... Capoue sneaks onto the bench which is interesting... is he persona non grata or not?

Lennon still """injured""" or also persona non grata.

I dont see why not.
The ratings are based on your biases and prior opinions of players.

Vorm 7 (6 if we lose)
Chiriches 5
Fazio 6
Vertonghen 7 (8 if you refer to him as Verts)
Davies 7 (6 if you have hardon for Rose)
Dembele 7
Stambouli 7
Chadli 7
Eriksen 8
Paulinho 5
Soldado 6

There's no way Dembele and Stambouli got the same score, don't you remember that pass he did and the little turn thingy?

Hopefully in 25 years we can all watch on Samsung VR/ Oculus Rift as though we are sat in seat 23A

Damn... BBC radios coverage not available outside UK due to "rights"!! FFS it's a RADIObroadcast of a game of football!! Seriously, The FA needs to be bombed!!

Back