• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

The lineup we expected minus Maddison.

Hope we can create some real chances today. Worried that the lineup looks very blunt. Need a premium Bentancur performance.
Ah misread the lineup when I saw it. Maddison is starting, so a lot more hopeful with chances being created.

Good going as strong as poss. 4 attacking options on the bench now

Having Johnson off the bench could be particularly helpful, whilst not wanting to slag off our other attacking options, the likes of Gill / Scarlett are unlikely to be game changers.

Plus another game with our 1st choice defense back, given their perceived quality it'd be lovely to be able to get a clean sheet, I think I'd heard we've conceded as many as Forest + Everton, even with injuries that's a bit of a shambles.

Glad Maddison is back in a game where he will have the time to feel his way back in to things, he was never going to have much of the ball against City.

Having Johnson off the bench could be particularly helpful, whilst not wanting to slag off our other attacking options, the likes of Gill / Scarlett are unlikely to be game changers.

Plus another game with our 1st choice defense back, given their perceived quality it'd be lovely to be able to get a clean sheet, I think I'd heard we've conceded as many as Forest + Everton, even with injuries that's a bit of a shambles.

Glad Maddison is back in a game where he will have the time to feel his way back in to things, he was never going to have much of the ball against City.
the only teams with much better defensive records are the top 3. we have conceded 31, same as villa and scum and city are 25 and 23. Considering we have played with 4 full backs for a good while. I think that's not bad. But yes. Could be better. Would love a clean sheet.

I think when we have games close to each other, especially next season if we are back in Europe, we will rotate a bit at the back, especially with the way we play and train. Look at the hammy’s even Romero and VDV have got.
the irony was we signed him just as both got fit.

It will be super interesting to see if a Spurs player gets between Vicario and the attacker during corners, or if Vicario complains more to the ref, or is more violent. Because Brentford definitely saw what happened against City in the FA Cup, and will try to unsettle Vicario.

"Brentford missing 9 players tonight"

Sorry mate, didnt hear you mention regards our absentees. We have a full roster then I assume

Back