• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

so are the mods gonna step in and sort out this blatant disregard for the OMT rules which were posted a while a go ?

lock, delete, ban, avatar gay for a year

whats the point, some other attention fluffy bunnies cuddling will appear in its place, this was a good board back when hoddle was in charge, been goin downhill a while now

Such a shame the post count didn't carry over from the last board.

Please lock and delete this thread somebody.

And again, politely, this Board has never displayed its democratically agreed slogan. Please sort it out.

Serious Relegation Fears.

I haven't done an OOMT yet.

I'd like to do one before the end of the season, so can I dibs Bolton away now? We never win there and if we do pull off a result I'll be elevated to the GHod-like status that, frankly, I deserve.

I haven't done an OOMT yet.

I'd like to do one before the end of the season, so can I dibs Bolton away now? We never win there and if we do pull off a result I'll be elevated to the GHod-like status that, frankly, I deserve.

Apparantly you can do whatever you want, the OMT Gods have abandoned us and all hope is lost.

You may as well post it now.

That's all we need really isn't it, a trip to the fudging Reebok. We never win there. Nailed on Kevin Davies hatrick

HamsterREX_468x3621.jpg

Put your faith in the rodent.

2-0 Spurs. That's as good as it gets.

Been watching The Dam Busters, and, infused with flying spirit, will try to save this...thing, by infusing it with the spirit of the one player who looks like he cares even a tiny bit about Queen, Country and Spurs.

[video=youtube;-PK5wT9S7ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PK5wT9S7ss&feature=relmfu[/video]

tumblr_lv2smjuApJ1r2xls3o1_400.png

parker2.png

article-2130539-129D0548000005DC-929_468x331.jpg

Parker_1993460c.jpg

Tally ho, chaps! Let's give those Venky's cads a jolly good thrashing!

Not even captain scott parker can save this pile of flaming troll brick. I think the mods have given the blessing to abandon ship and start anew. This is bad in biblical proportions.

Any Blackburn players not scored a goal for their Club yet, or maybe not scored a goal for 5 years?? Because if there are, get your bets on....

Back