• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

Gilzeantoscore
P.D.
Lurker of old
The moonlit knight
Liquid_football
Jimmy-g
Beardo
AuroRaman

For the avoidance of any doubt.....

He has been described as 'fudging lazy', 'brick', '[without] footballing intelligence to play proffesional football at desired level', 'not premier league', 'a brick Chimbonda', 'defensive liability'

I will continue to denounce any player who I feel isn't putting in the required effort, performances or development they are capable of.

He has played well in spurts but has a lot to learn.

After his goal he slid in and went to ground as he does often and missed it leading to a potentially threatening attack, its things like that he needs to work on as they are repeat mistakes.

Nice to see the crowd getting on Bale's back for roaming. I'm sure it really makes him feel wanted here. dingdongs.

It's right though. Hi right leg is only good for standing on!! He tried a Hollywood pass with the outside of his left foot yesterday because he is so brick on his right. Same with Lennon on the left. They should play in the right positions where they are actually effective.

Pot...calling... kettle black... What's your problem sport? Am I not entitled to voice an opinion? Should I PM you first to get your approval? And youre calling me a disgrace! It's true, Walker hits a one in a hundred fluke strike on goal (and deflected) and suddenly clowns like you think he is a football genius. Give me a break. You my friend are a twit!

When did I say you're not entitled?! Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on what you say, and undoubtedly many people on this board have that opinion.

Also, when did I say he wa a football genius? Never. He's an extremely talented player who's had an excellent season and has insane amount of potential. Most clubs would be delighted to have him in their squads; yet people like you slag him off and pick on every fault. Disgusting. Hope you don't do this to your children!! I just don't understand the constant bitching from people on here about pretty much every player that plays for us. Some times it's deserved, and we all need to get our frustrations out, but picking on Walker who's so young and inexperienced is maddening!

We're supposed to be supporters!

Trying to put this back on a positive note, could some techo-buff embed the interview on the clubs website, where Walker and VdV talk about who was going to take the free-kick that lead to our second goal? It was pleasing to see the banter between the two of them?

Trying to put this back on a positive note, could some techo-buff embed the interview on the clubs website, where Walker and VdV talk about who was going to take the free-kick that lead to our second goal? It was pleasing to see the banter between the two of them?

I was surprised that either of them were allowed to take it, that distance is Kabouls domain, I said at the time "wheres Kaboul".

I was surprised that either of them were allowed to take it, that distance is Kabouls domain, I said at the time "wheres Kaboul".

That's another upside to Walker's free kick. I'd say Kaboul won't get a sniff for a while.

Did I hear correctly that he said he didn't practise free kicks? So how come he was allowed take one? Obviously I'm delighted it went in but that just seems strange that anyone could amble up and have a go.

That's another upside to Walker's free kick. I'd say Kaboul won't get a sniff for a while.

Did I hear correctly that he said he didn't practise free kicks? So how come he was allowed take one? Obviously I'm delighted it went in but that just seems strange that anyone could amble up and have a go.

At their level they are all probably capable of doing it, if that goal dont give us a lift for the next three games then nothing will.

This was a much needed win. Atleast we showed we know how to win again ! But you can't help but be disappointed by the way we struggled to score the goals. We completely dominated the match and should have made it count with more goals. After scoring the first goal so early, thought we would lift our game to score few more goals. But it was unconvincing the way we huffed and puffed to try to score. We just lacked a killer instinct in front of goal. We had to rely to a wonder goal from Walker to kill off Blackburn. Not sure if we would have won if not for Walker's goal.

IMO, Walker's freekick was one of the best ever freekicks in our history. The way he curled it past the defensive wall and then into the goal was brilliant. Let's hope he can score more goals from freekicks like that. It is funny the way Robinson always get wonder goals scored against him. Just glad he is no more playing for us !

We seem to lack attacking options when it comes goal scoring players. Despite his goal, VDV doesn't seem like scoring many goals now. Similiarly, Adebayor has not done anything to prove he will improve his goal scoring. Annoyed with Adebayor's relaxed attitute as well, swapping shift with a Blackburn player in half time ! More disappointing is our lack of goals from midfield. Bale seems to have lost his goal scoring boot. And Lennon had a few golden chances to score but he wasted them. all. Sandro had a great shot on goal but hit the post instead. I think our lack of goals from midfield will always stop us from challenging for honours.

Now that we have get that much-need win, just hope we will go on to win all our remaining matches. To do that we have to show more killer instinct in front of goal if we want to finish in top 4.

At their level they are all probably capable of doing it, if that goal dont give us a lift for the next three games then nothing will.

Absolutely. I can bang one in myself every now and then. Em... well sometimes.
But I guess my point is that set pieces should not be off the cuff. It shows a lack of preparation. It's just another indication that we don't focus too much on set pieces in training.

This was a much needed win. Atleast we showed we know how to win again ! But you can't help but be disappointed by the way we struggled to score the goals. We completely dominated the match and should have made it count with more goals. After scoring the first goal so early, thought we would lift our game to score few more goals. But it was unconvincing the way we huffed and puffed to try to score. We just lacked a killer instinct in front of goal. We had to rely to a wonder goal from Walker to kill off Blackburn. Not sure if we would have won if not for Walker's goal.

IMO, Walker's freekick was one of the best ever freekicks in our history. The way he curled it past the defensive wall and then into the goal was brilliant. Let's hope he can score more goals from freekicks like that. It is funny the way Robinson always get wonder goals scored against him. Just glad he is no more playing for us !

We seem to lack attacking options when it comes goal scoring players. Despite his goal, VDV doesn't seem like scoring many goals now. Similiarly, Adebayor has not done anything to prove he will improve his goal scoring. Annoyed with Adebayor's relaxed attitute as well, swapping shift with a Blackburn player in half time ! More disappointing is our lack of goals from midfield. Bale seems to have lost his goal scoring boot. And Lennon had a few golden chances to score but he wasted them. all. Sandro had a great shot on goal but hit the post instead. I think our lack of goals from midfield will always stop us from challenging for honours.

Now that we have get that much-need win, just hope we will go on to win all our remaining matches. To do that we have to show more killer instinct in front of goal if we want to finish in top 4.

I do agree that our goal scoring return is poor but once again we had some excellent chances and fluffed our lines. Poor decision making and snatched at shots are a symptom of the increased pressure they are under in my opinion, brought about by the poor run obviously.

What happened at Park Lane midway through the second half? Couple of people were taken by the police, while the rest of yous were singing "you know what you are" to the police. What happened there?

When did I say you're not entitled?! Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on what you say, and undoubtedly many people on this board have that opinion.

Also, when did I say he wa a football genius? Never. He's an extremely talented player who's had an excellent season and has insane amount of potential. Most clubs would be delighted to have him in their squads; yet people like you slag him off and pick on every fault. Disgusting. Hope you don't do this to your children!! I just don't understand the constant bitching from people on here about pretty much every player that plays for us. Some times it's deserved, and we all need to get our frustrations out, but picking on Walker who's so young and inexperienced is maddening!

We're supposed to be supporters!

What are you Kyle Walker's mum or something? Yeah you can voice an opinion, but don't go around trying to bully people by calling them macaronic and a disgrace. Like a lot of keyboard warriors you are pretty good at dishing it out, but you can't take it, as shown by your reply. Grow up!

What happened at Park Lane midway through the second half? Couple of people were taken by the police, while the rest of yous were singing "you know what you are" to the police. What happened there?

Someone got chucked out for standing by S3. Fans all started calling him a c*nt so they called the police or something.

Back