• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

Something needs to be done, sick and tired watching games where teams do nothing but defend. I had neck ache in the first half, and in the second I couldn't move my head to watch without fooking pain.

Abolish offsides. Thats my opinion. BRING BACK GOAL HANGING

Went to the match wanting to see an easy stress free win, maybe with a wee bit of excitement and that's exactlty what I got: an away team with fook all to offer and a world class moment from us.

That'll do me. Back in the hunt for CL Qualification.

Happy as a pig in brick tonite.

Loads of people have ripped into him over the past couple of months. You not seen it?

not particularly, but then I'm not as sensitive to any criticism as you appear to be.

I was critical of him in the loss to stoke and felt that today was a decidedly average performance from him, particularly given the opposition, but then I still believe he has a lot to do to be the player that you obviously believe him to already be.

Not sure why you think he is the best right back to ever play for England, but I guess he's up there with the best of them.

Who was trying to make a spacegoat of him, and for what, we didn't lose.

If this or the post from Grimsby is aimed at me, then I think you should both take a step back and look at what I actually said.

All of which I stand by and am prepared to discuss with anyone who wants to actually discuss it, and not try insulting me because I don't think he had a fantastic performance, and looked pretty ordinary agains a pretty poor opposition. If he had played like that against a proper winger we would have conceded, in my view.

His goal does not disguise or make his errors or flaws go away.

Not everything is aimed at or about you Mick, lots of people have been slating Walker on this board for a while..

He is young has a massive amount to learn which I think he will, he seems a good lad, good head on his shoulders and if Harry goes and we get a really good coach in he will get better and better for Spurs

why are people still on the 'harry goes' bandwagon. we just won a game, didn't we? shouldn't the fan boys be back on their knees sucking his c*ck rather than stabbing him in the back?

so who has truly slagged him off then?

Gilzeantoscore
P.D.
Lurker of old
The moonlit knight
Liquid_football
Jimmy-g
Beardo
AuroRaman

For the avoidance of any doubt.....

He has been described as 'fudging lazy', 'brick', '[without] footballing intelligence to play proffesional football at desired level', 'not premier league', 'a brick Chimbonda', 'defensive liability'

[video=youtube;xLzQvrvqzxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLzQvrvqzxs[/video]

PFA Young Player of the Year 2012

"The potential this boy has is amazing", Gary Neville

Gilzeantoscore
P.D.
Lurker of old
The moonlit knight
Liquid_football
Jimmy-g
Beardo
AuroRaman

He has been described as 'fudging lazy', 'brick', '[without] footballing intelligence to play proffesional football at desired level', 'not premier league', 'a brick Chimbonda', 'defensive liability'

In my defence your honour, I would just like to say that I would like Redknap to be at Spurs next season.

[video=youtube;xLzQvrvqzxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLzQvrvqzxs[/video]

PFA Young Player of the Year 2012

"The potential this boy has is amazing", Gary Neville

Watching them celebrate like that gives you goose bumps and makes you think the season might not yet be over.

Only watched the second half and not taking anything away from you but how pathetic were Blackburn? Thought they were supposed to be fighting for survival? They didn't even try and score, not a single shot on goal in 90 minutes, your 'keeper could have had a pot of tea and read the Sunday papers!

One of the most spineless and pathetic performances I've ever seen in the Premier League.

Only watched the second half and not taking anything away from you but how pathetic were Blackburn? Thought they were supposed to be fighting for survival? They didn't even try and score, not a single shot on goal in 90 minutes, your 'keeper could have had a pot of tea and read the Sunday papers!

One of the most spineless and pathetic performances I've ever seen in the Premier League.

They were very poor. They tightened up after we went 1-0 up. It was almost like they were happy to keep the score to 1-0 and then try and hit us direct in the last 10 minutes or something.

Ironically enough I am hoping that Bolton and Villa both have to attack us. We have real trouble breaking teams down that sit deep.

Not everything is aimed at or about you Mick, lots of people have been slating Walker on this board for a while..

He is young has a massive amount to learn which I think he will, he seems a good lad, good head on his shoulders and if Harry goes and we get a really good coach in he will get better and better for Spurs

OK point made, I hadn't noticed any real anti walker stuff before, but got sucked into a discussion about it during the OMT, which was why I was a bit defensive. I believe he will learn a lot from people like King, if King can be kept on for long enough, and obviously from match time. He has a lot going for him, but still makes a lot of errors, which appear to be more about poor decision making than physical flaws.

I am surprised that people like Neville and Hoddle were so gushing over him. But they will recognise more about the positives than me I guess.

Gilzeantoscore
P.D.
Lurker of old
The moonlit knight
Liquid_football
Jimmy-g
Beardo
AuroRaman

I don't talk about prefessional footballers in that way, period. For KD, these are the type of adjectives at which I level the comments that you tried to use against me, at no time yesterday did I descend to that level.

I think if I was prepared to be anal enough to go through the game with a video recorder, I could point out the instances that I mentioned.

They were very poor. They tightened up after we went 1-0 up. It was almost like they were happy to keep the score to 1-0 and then try and hit us direct in the last 10 minutes or something.

Ironically enough I am hoping that Bolton and Villa both have to attack us. We have real trouble breaking teams down that sit deep.

pretty much all of the games in our "slide" were against teams forced to defend for large portions of the game. The only games we lost by more than the odd goal were the goon game, which was a total clusterfudge that almost defies explanation and the Manure game that even Ferguson was at a loss to explain how we lost. The biggest traumas to the baying crowd were the goon game and the semi - which was a freak of a game, totally and utterly ruined as a game and a spectacle by a refereeing howler of stellar proportions

The last teams to try and attack us were Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Swansea. Look what happened there.

(Some) Peoples expectations and reality are seperated by vast chasms

Your comments are a disgrace to spurs fans and general intelligence. You're the type of person who provides fodder for other fans who browse this forum to criticise the fickleness and knowledge of totthenham hotpsur football club

Pot...calling... kettle black... What's your problem sport? Am I not entitled to voice an opinion? Should I PM you first to get your approval? And youre calling me a disgrace! It's true, Walker hits a one in a hundred fluke strike on goal (and deflected) and suddenly clowns like you think he is a football genius. Give me a break. You my friend are a twit!

Back