• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

As posted in another thread, I fear this could be a carbon copy of Sunderland away. Although not mathematically, Villa really only need a point, and they will rate this game as their better chance of the two games of getting it.
Think McLiesh will set his team up to try and not lose, like I think O'Neill did at Sunderland.

If he does we might struggle again, but the positive is that we are now in better shape than when we went to SOL. We never looked like scoring that day.
Wont do much for the heart but a scrappy 1-0 win will do me fine tomorrow

If we thought that second half went slow today, just think what it will be like if we go in front tomorrow.

Momentum certainly seems to be back with us again.

If we play anything like we did in the last two games, then we'll win comfortably.

Tomorrow feels like a lifetime away now. Wish it'd hurry up and come round!

Our players should be raring to go for the Villa game like we are now. COYS!

Sandro has to play with his current form even if Parker is back fit.

697015fc96b811e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Win please, lads. Win. Then win against Fulham.

Don't make stupid bets with opposition players.

Don't let the fans get carried away with 'Mind the Gap' disasters.

Don't make stupid fudging comments that inevitably backfire.

Just win. Then win again. Then celebrate third.

---------Friedel---------

Walker--Gallas--Kaboul--Rose

Lennon--Sandro--Modric--Bale

--------------VdV------------

-------------Ade-------------

3-1, lovely.

Actually, just the 2-1, because Richard Dunne's due back and that bloke always seems to excel against us for whatever reason.

Win please, lads. Win. Then win against Fulham.

Don't make stupid bets with opposition players.

Don't let the fans get carried away with 'Mind the Gap' disasters.

Don't make stupid fudging comments that inevitably backfire.

Just win. Then win again. Then celebrate third.

---------Friedel---------

Walker--Gallas--Kaboul--Rose

Lennon--Sandro--Modric--Bale

--------------VdV------------

-------------Ade-------------

3-1, lovely.

Actually, just the 2-1, because Richard Dunne's due back and that bloke always seems to excel against us for whatever reason.

All of that. No taking the mick tonight, no gloating. 180mins and 2 wins from our highest League finish for donkeys years, but not taking anything for granted whatsoever.
Just happy to be in the mix

I think that's the sentiment even the players share, given BAE comments "keep calm...We'll see and speak after tmw nite...(but what a good team Norwich) LOL", I think we'll be focused for tomorrow's game and not complacent at all- I just hope we won't be too scared and worried to make mistakes.

I think that's the sentiment even the players share, given BAE comments "keep calm...We'll see and speak after tmw nite...(but what a good team Norwich) LOL", I think we'll be focused for tomorrow's game and not complacent at all- I just hope we won't be too scared and worried to make mistakes.

Shame BAE cant make it, I like Danny Rose but he does worry me at times

I think there's a good chance our players will go into the game with a slight psychological edge over the villa players. We seem to have our swagger back and not only have they been playing badly but after today's result they will be going on the pitch thinking "oh brick they're going to go for it today even more than usual" so will immediately be on the back foot. I predict an early goal for us. They've just not been playing well enough as a unit defensively to withstand us.

fudge I hope I'm right. COYS.

We need 3rd so fudging bad. 4th just isn't good enough, and is a complete and utter gamble. We NEED to win. We can't let them park the bus against us as we really need those 3 points.

COYS!!!!

Back