• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

Yyves is due a goal for us isn't he? Would be lovely to get it today.

Interesting decision on Johnson, who must obviously be impressing in training. The main thing is the team performance and whilst not questioning Ange's decisions I do feel for Richy not starting after the impact he made last week.

Yyves is due a goal for us isn't he? Would be lovely to get it today.

Interesting decision on Johnson, who must obviously be impressing in training. The main thing is the team performance and whilst not questioning Ange's decisions I do feel for Richy not starting after the impact he made last week.
Johnson and Son gives a better counter attacking threat, so Arsenal will know they have to be careful with pushing the backline up. They'll know Maddison, Kulu and Romero have the ability to really hurt them with counter attacking transition balls.
If it is Johnson on the left, which I think will be, they'll have Udogie and Johnson down that side, both of whom can go outside or inside - it's a move to "make the opposition make tweaks" and unsettle them. They'll have planned for Solomon or Richi to start

They were a brick team when we beat them but a top team when arsenal snatched a late win against them.
Can't account for Sky coloured glasses :D
Utd will become Sky's target soon, they love a good beat down story, and it doesn't look like we're going to accommodate their narrative. Although I'm sure any defeat today will try and be spun - thankfully Ange doesn't play the game.

Back