• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anderlecht OMT ***

On second thoughts, the Emirates Marketing Project team:
Lloris
Walker---Toby---Jan---Davies
Alli---Dier
Lamela---Son---Eriksen
Kane​

Vorm
Tripper Alderweireld Wimmer Davies
Mason Winks
Townsend Dembele Omomah
N'Jie

Shame that Fazio is out.

A draw will probably get us through the group.
The most important game of the season so far is on Sunday.

Vorm
Tripper Alderweireld Wimmer Davies
Mason Winks
Townsend Dembele Omomah
N'Jie

Shame that Fazio is out.

A draw will probably get us through the group.
The most important game of the season so far is on Sunday.

A draw would leave us in a highest position of 3rd place and possibly behind Qarabag if they can beat Monaco at home in the early game.

We need to show greater energy in the next two games, Kane is a great example of the type of attitude and energy levels needed.

We must not drop off and repeat the periods of lethargy seen last night. We must dictate the pace and intensity, not let the opposition drag us down to thier level especially against Anderlect.

and of course

COYS

Last edited:
We need to show greater energy in the next two games, Kane is a great example of the type of attitude and energy levels needed.

We must not drop off and repeat the periods of lethargy seen last night. We must dictate the pace and intensity, not let the opposition drag us down to thier level especially against Anderlect.

and of course

COYS

I think that if this team is to reach their potential, it needs to learn to shut out a game. We do not have a deep enough squad to play flat out for 90 minutes in every game.

I think that if this team is to reach their potential, it needs to learn to shut out a game. We do not have a deep enough squad to play flat out for 90 minutes in every game.

Shutting teams out is so very important. Let's hope we learn sooner than later!

Sadly, I am not sure that the WHL crowd is patient enough to stomach the team getting a couple of early goals and then shutting up shop.

We may all need to learn patience - shutting up shop is not a normal Spurs tactic and we may take time to get used to seeing - the times they are a changing.

We may all need to learn patience - shutting up shop is not a normal Spurs tactic and we may take time to get used to seeing - the times they are a changing.

Indeed which is why it is disappointing to hear people who were at the game last night saying that the crowd were getting on the players' backs. This is a young side, they need our support. They are not going to get it right every time, there will be blips and mistakes along the way but moaning is not going to make it any better.

Indeed which is why it is disappointing to hear people who were at the game last night saying that the crowd were getting on the players' backs. This is a young side, they need our support. They are not going to get it right every time, there will be blips and mistakes along the way but moaning is not going to make it any better.

I hate to say it but the lane is not a good place to go anymore, there are so many macarons who get on the players backs as soon as the first mistake is made and with so many young players it can have a negative effect. I wonder why some of them even bother going if all they want to do is moan and complain.

My team for Thursday is

Lloris

Walker Jan Toby Davies

Dier Mason

Lamela Eriksen Son ( if fit)

Kane

I hate to say it but the lane is not a good place to go anymore, there are so many macarons who get on the players backs as soon as the first mistake is made and with so many young players it can have a negative effect. I wonder why some of them even bother going if all they want to do is moan and complain.

My team for Thursday is

Lloris

Walker Jan Toby Davies

Dier Mason

Lamela Eriksen Son ( if fit)

Kane

I think that I would go the same but it would depend on how tired Lamela is. He covers a hell of a lot of ground, has played a lot and we need him fit for Sunday.

I think that I would go the same but it would depend on how tired Lamela is. He covers a hell of a lot of ground, has played a lot and we need him fit for Sunday.

Good point but the only real alternative is Townsend and I do not think he offers anything. Unless Nije is fit but I have no idea what his injury is.

Who would you play on the left then?

I dunno. I guess that we are talking about resting two out of Alli, Dembele and Lamela based on who needs it the most with Mason and Son coming into replace them. Shuffle the pack accordingly.

I dunno. I guess that we are talking about resting two out of Alli, Dembele and Lamela based on who needs it the most with Mason and Son coming into replace them. Shuffle the pack accordingly.

The thing is we really have to win tomorrow and Lamela has got a good scoring record in the EL ( 5 goals in 15 games), I think I would rather have him there then the other two for this game. I guess we shall see.

The thing is we really have to win tomorrow and Lamela has got a good scoring record in the EL ( 5 goals in 15 games), I think I would rather have him there then the other two for this game. I guess we shall see.

That's a good point. I want him fit and fighting on Sunday

Back