• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anderlecht OMT ***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
When: 5th November 2015, K.O. 8PM
Where: White Hart Lane, London N17
Why: Game 4 in the Europa League Trophy quest
754082_w2.jpg
aa54723499c6ef01a1485635a0d3a1ed.jpg
;​

ultimate aim:

champions-league-logo-wallpaper.jpg

Ok people, here we are: the most important EL game so far; a true MUST WIN!

We need revenge for two weeks ago...
2001.jpg

...and hopefully in doing so we invoke memories of this:

1445550_w2.jpg

Prediction: Tottenham 4 Anderlecht 0 (N'Jie, Mason, Dembele and Son, off the bench!)

badger.gif~c200

giphy.gif

badger-badger-badger-badger-o.gif

COME ON YOU F---ING SPURS!!

Last edited:
I think we are going to lay an almost full-strength team...i.e. even more strong that we'd expect even giving our position in the group. I suspect there's been a lot of conditioning work in the last week (including giving time off e.g. Kane's short holiday) so that we can give a short blitz in terms of games. This then is followed by an international break so to me it would seem a good 'gamble.'
And Anderlecht are no mugs (currently 2nd in the Belgian league)!

I suspect the team will be as follows:

Lloris

Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose

Mason, Dier

Lamela, Eriksen, N'Jie

Kane

COYS

You can stick your ultimate aim up your arse. Apart from that it's still a completely brick omt. Not nearly enough badgers.

Because of previous balls ups this game is huge, having said that it'd be nice to see young Josh getting some more minutes. Can't see him starting but he did himself no harm with his Villa cameo. As mentioned elsewhere, if Son can get some minutes that'd be great too.

You can stick your ultimate aim up your arse. Apart from that it's still a completely brick omt. Not nearly enough badgers.

Because of previous balls ups this game is huge, having said that it'd be nice to see young Josh getting some more minutes. Can't see him starting but he did himself no harm with his Villa cameo. As mentioned elsewhere, if Son can get some minutes that'd be great too.

53654214.jpg

----------------------Lloris

Walker--Alderweireld--Vertonghen--Rose

-----------------Mason--Dier

-----Lamela-------Eriksen-------Son

----------------------Kane

Sometimes, this place is a bit like finding yourself watching movies4men. You sort of don't notice it at first, and it seems harmless, but then you suddenly get really angry that you've just wasted 20 or 30 minutes of your life. I think I just had one of those moments.

I think we are going to lay an almost full-strength team...i.e. even more strong that we'd expect even giving our position in the group. I suspect there's been a lot of conditioning work in the last week (including giving time off e.g. Kane's short holiday) so that we can give a short blitz in terms of games. This then is followed by an international break so to me it would seem a good 'gamble.'
And Anderlecht are no mugs (currently 2nd in the Belgian league)!

I suspect the team will be as follows:

Lloris

Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose

Mason, Dier

Lamela, Eriksen, N'Jie

Kane

COYS

Quite possibly... I've long thought that a short burst of several games in tight succession is quite doable for most players. When you start getting into 4 games in 12-14 days it starts getting a bit sketchy, but right now we've had the time off to manage 3 in 6 I think. And the third game being Le Scum should give us the mental boost to make sure there's no psychological fatigue going on on Sunday. (The problem becomes players then being exhausted when they go away for long travels and international and probably coming back even slightly worse for wear than if they were more rested, but I think we'll cross that bridge when we get there).

Would be cautious about risking Rose even if he is available after him coming off against Villa. Davies has done well this season and we need Rose's pace against Arsenal I think. Resting/rotating Alli and Dembele like you suggest to give game time to players that deserve it in Mason and Clinton without making big changes seems like a good balance. Although there are several ways to achieve that. Lamela really put in a huge shift against Villa and we'll need something similar from him against Arsenal. Perhaps he's one that needs a slight rest the most?

There's a 2-week international break after Sunday. We've got to go all guns blazing in both these next two matches.

We also need to start behaving like the big clubs, and find 'muscle strains' for Kane and Dier.

------------------------Lloris--------------------
Trippier--Alderweireld---Wimmer---Davies
----------------Mason--------Dier----------------
--Townsend-----------Alli-----------Eriksen--
-------------------------N'Jie---------------------

------------------------Lloris--------------------
Trippier--Alderweireld---Wimmer---Davies
----------------Mason--------Dier----------------
--Townsend-----------Alli-----------Eriksen--
-------------------------N'Jie---------------------
You want them to score for fun down our right again?!

Back