• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

3 in the middle fixes the kane issue as he will not come feel then
Issue is he likes Moura and plays 3-4-3 here for some reason

Moura's been decent over the last 12-18 months - probably why. I'm be amazed if we don't see 3-5-2 from now on though

That’s good of you to be so understanding for Conte, yet you was one of those going so hard in on Jose who was faced with the exact same problem.

We was told that Jose should be making more out of what he’s got, and that if he was a top level manager then he would change his system to suit the current playing staff.

Well in that case same applies to Conte, his insistence on two in midfield amongst other things is ridiculous when they aren’t that good and to just say yeah well the manager needs more windows to invest - you could say the same about any coach….

To be fair you are not wrong, sadly.

Still it is time to stick with the manager and get rid of the one constant, the players.

Would like there to have been an inquest into our transfers over the last 5 years because I can't think of a good one amongst them.

Thats so fudging stupid to say! Are you one of the ppl that was saying Bale needed to go becouse we didnt win with him in the team? Romero is by far the best defender, not his problem the rest is s h i t
He isn’t good playing central
Went wandering a few times today leaving Sanchez as last man which is scary as

Well, time to get off our high horses.

Horse-dismount-fail.gif

I'm not sure 3 in the middle was on today, PEH, Winks and Bentancur, its not particularly well balanced, and it would have required more work from the front two

yes Kane wouldn't have had to drop deep, but he'd have had to press in the channels instead

we miss Skipp

Moura's been decent over the last 12-18 months - probably why. I'm be amazed if we don't see 3-5-2 from now on though
Moura is where the ball goes to die
He offers us nothing when it’s not his 8/10 game and we haven’t seen that for a while

I won't bother replying to the personal dig, but see post above about playing 3 in the middle
It’s not a personal dig, it’s a fact - you was one of those going in hard about Jose right? And he had exactly the same issues, yet you wasn’t saying he needed more windows and getting his players in etc and it seems a similar scenario. Let’s not forget Jose had us top of the league at one point. We don’t have the players to setup the way he wants us to play, as an ‘elite’ manager surely he would have the flexibility to adapt until our squad is better equipped for his way of playing? Yeah definitely agree, our best performances (albeit only two of them) were 3-5-2….

I'm not sure 3 in the middle was on today, PEH, Winks and Bentancur, its not particularly well balanced, and it would have required more work from the front two

yes Kane wouldn't have had to drop deep, but he'd have had to press in the channels instead

we miss Skipp
Play Kulu with them central
That’s 3 still

we miss Skipp
3 in the middle would have included Kuvulevski for me. So Kuvu for Moura.

Bentancur, Skipp and Kuvulevski going forwards.

also means you have more attacking options on the bench.

our big problem though is our wing backs are so important to a Conte side and ours are average to terrible and offer zero creativity.

Moura is where the ball goes to die
He offers us nothing when it’s not his 8/10 game and we haven’t seen that for a while

I disagree, he offers us a lot, he defends from the front, he progresses the ball, wins fk's and disrupts, it's all off the cuff and chaotic, but I feel we are more likely to score with him on the pitch than some others, he's also a decent aerial threat.

I disagree, he offers us a lot, he defends from the front, he progresses the ball, wins fk's and disrupts, it's all off the cuff and chaotic, but I feel we are more likely to score with him on the pitch than some others, he's also a decent aerial threat.
Yeah I don’t agree
He can’t control a lot of the passes (most aren’t great)
He doesn’t shoot and he can’t pass well
When we’re flying he looks great
When we’re not he looks poor

Back