• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic Match History 2005-2013 & OMT

I was too busy singing!

My friend, its one thing having players out of position for 15 minutes at the end of a game when everyone is pushing and the goals flying in but over 90minutes its not the same thing!

Who would you say is playing out of position in the 433 formation Rossi posted? Looks like square pegs in square holes to me...

The front three will interchange throughout the game . hopefully we will get a few goals today .
About time we gave someone a drubbing.

I was at the game. Where were you? Watching a bricky stream?

Do you think Dempsey can play left wing? Is that what you're telling me?

We started 451 last week and we were a complete mess in the first half. Players didnt know where they were and they were all playing centrally.

You need someone to take the wings, dempsey cant, dembele cant and Bale always stays in the middle.

Where do you think Dempsey played for Fulham for the last few years?
On the left cutting inside and shooting at goal.
Everyone knows its his best position.

You obviously need last week formation spelt out to you here diagrams and everything
http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/04...econd-half-formation-switch-changes-the-game/

fudge it , lets just win and then decide who played in the wrong position !!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight here , missus gone to bed in a mood as its our anniversary so Spurs better bloody win .

Who would you say is playing out of position in the 433 formation Rossi posted? Looks like square pegs in square holes to me...

I can see this happening, just like vs City.

----Parker--------
----Hudd---------
----Dembele------
----Dempsey------
----Bale-----------
----Defoe-------

Spurs play in the black & grey third kit.

I would have thought that it clashes more with Wigan's home kit than our all-white one does.

Oh well...

fudge it , lets just win and then decide who played in the wrong position !!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight here , missus gone to bed in a mood as its our anniversary so Spurs better bloody win .

Anniversaries are all about sharing.
You should have made her sit up and watch the game with you.

Back