• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City

Well done for stepping up, but we need Kane for the Emirates Marketing Project game, so he's going to need some minutes under his belt to keep match sharp, I'd play him from the start.

3-0 to the mighty Spurs.

COYS

Same team as started Chelsea, but perhaps Wanyama in for Dier (Dier has played an awful lot and could probably do with a rest)

I'd promote Alder to the bench

I pray we are focused. There is no point in beating Chelsea then losing to Stoke. No point!!
Well, beating Chelsea means that we can afford losing to Stoke. But i get your point about no point, since if we lost to Stoke we wouldn't get a point.

Shaqiri has given an interview to a Swiss magazine in which he's less than complimentary to his teammates.
Won't exactly strengthen the bonds of togetherness they'll surely need to hold out against us.

I pray we are focused. There is no point in beating Chelsea then losing to Stoke. No point!!

Outside of the fact that losing to Stoke is simple - 3 points for us, beating Chelsea was +3 points for us, - 3 points for them, so a little different.

This game is important to keep momentum and try to get 3rd/2nd position.

Confusios, he say, Spurs will win. We have a better team and are playing good football at the moment with a great record at Stoke recently. Harry will get back on the goal trail. We will score our customary four against Stoke.

Confucius really say: " To see what is right and not do it is the worst form of cowardice"

0-4.

A good solid 3-0 or better win would be a good statement, put pressure on everyone else in final run in to final spots.

The City/Pool/United situation hopefully will play out beneficially for us.

Back