• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast Big Club ***

They will be doing everything in their power to make it 10 vs 10. They will be pint point Dele and Reggie for me.

Reggie is a dumb macaron for that very reason. Doing that foul for the booking. Plus overrunning it in the first place. Also could have played Son in at one point and instead tried to switch play to Emerson, which also got intercepted. The guy is quite thick it seems.

PEH or Winks off now for Skipp and Dele off for Lucas.

Game has gone so soft it's ridiculous. That's just a 50-50. Not even a FK.
Aside from the pen (in which he had absolutely no choice and would have been overruled) he's given us nothing. Yet another of those refs that lets the little club kick the big club about to try and even things up.

We haven't been great but it hasn't been the disaster some seem to think - fairy even across the board, we had slightly more shots/on target, possession and passes.

It was pretty brick, the MF a massive problem.

But, the defence has been ok and that is the best Kane has played this season imo.

Aside from the pen (in which he had absolutely no choice and would have been overruled) he's given us nothing. Yet another of those refs that lets the little club kick the big club about to try and even things up.
Was saying this to my pals, how is he considered a top ref, he is awful, always has been awful and defo favours a few teams of which we're not one of them

We haven't been great but it hasn't been the disaster some seem to think - fairy even across the board, we had slightly more shots/on target, possession and passes.

Yeah it's hard to judge against them because of how they play. Guy on TV just said their 1st half GD is +2 and second half is - 11. Doesn't surprise me at all. They are a one trick pony and don't execute it nearly as well as the Bin Dippers.

Only we can beat ourselves here. They'll have punched themselves out, we just need to keep our heads and chances will come. I do worry about Reggie though.

Dele hasn't been great, but at least he's trying, keeps showing for the ball and getting on it.
PEH has been invisible again yet gets little criticism. We might as well have started with 10 men as starting with PEH

Back