• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

Looking at the team lineup, would have preferred Dier to Sanchez in defence with Alderweireld. Both are error-prone but at least Dier are more passionate against big teams like Arsenal. Also, I think Lamela should have started instead of Moura in attack. Lamela's hard work would have helped us to stop the Arsenal attacks. This is going to be a tense match. We need Bale to once again inspire us to get a positive result against our London rivals Arsenal. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a good result against Arsenal.

Don't like this. Him coming off the bench late on is the story we need to avoid.

Is Arteta doing to us what Mourinho did against us while at Chelsea? Leaving main men Hazard and ? Willian on the bench for the semi final?

Martin Tyler opening comment on our team sheet: Lloris and most of the squad have never won here...

COYS. For me this battle will be won or lost in central midfield. Partey- Xhaka- Odegaard vs Hojberg-Ndombele-Moura.

I'd guess he was either VERY late for a meeting or broke Coronavirus protocols. Arteta is sending a strong message to the whole squad... but wants him on the bench in case he needs him
Ornstein is saying he arrived late today and it's not for the first time

Back