• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

ODDBALL_SAYS.jpg

Paul Merson? You're actually quoting Paul Fcukface Merson? At a time like this, you go for Arsenal's most publicly impaired village idiot for quotes?
To be fair to him, they've got a lot to choose from.

Lloris

Aurier Toby Sanchez Reggie

Hojbjerg Ndombele

Bale Moura Son

Kane

2-1 Spurs. Never, ever confident when we go to their place as our record there is awful, but I’m banking on Jose here having the nous to outsmart Arteta and Kane or Bale stepping up. Definitely think we concede today but they will give us chances so we just need to take them and cut out sloppy mistakes.

With Chelsea dropping points today, top 4 is in our own hands now, I think.
exactly what I'm worried about... we owe them for when they beat us with Barry Daines [goalie] lol and Lacy playing in defence..
5-1..
CoySpurs............................................................

Their team below.
  • 1Leno
  • 17Cédric Soares
  • 23David Luiz
  • 6Gabriel
  • 3Tierney
  • 18Partey
  • 32Smith Rowe
  • 7Saka
  • 11Ødegaard
  • 34Xhaka
  • 9Lacazette
Substitutes
  • 2Bellerín
  • 8Ceballos
  • 12Willian
  • 14Aubameyang
  • 16Holding
  • 19Pépé
  • 21Chambers
  • 25Elneny
  • 33Ryan

Ain't no Partey like a Luiz/Xhaka Partey

Come on you fookin Spurs, very excited for this match now, let's smash this lot into pieces and stamp on their bones until they become mush and stinking fluid and Sir Isaac Newton channels their slimy remains back down into the sewers beneath Cashburden Grave.

Not so sure about Doherty ahead of Aurier tbh, but we will see.
I am
As I’ve said before he is IMO setting the team up to be slightly more attacking down one side
And to do that he will play his more attacking full back with a less attacking one
Poch did it too when we had Walker
It’s why Walker got tinkled off

Back