• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

Absolutely loving Mourinho's interview. Admits team played badly. Admits he is not going to go on players. Calls out Oliver and Tierney. Subtly hints that referees should be made to explain decisions and their performance / fatigue should review. Hints that Oliver has given his teams pelanties.

Calls out big players - says they were hiding.
Did he talk about how he did nothing to stop them attacking down our right side the entire first half? Lamela could have swapped w bale and provided much needed cover.

He's a coward, simple as. Play not to lose, nick a goal, pray for a draw.

Even after the attack has been carrying us, even after he was offered lifelines time and again by the teams around us, he sets up like we're a miserably terrified Champo side....against *Arsenal*. A fudging crap side 7 points behind us at the start of the game.

Of all the managers in the Prem right now, behind Bruce, this bloke is the biggest coward.

@milo - Sanchez.

It’s a fair argument but we were very passive first half and let them have the ball. It says one of two things to me, either we were set up that way or they were just that much better than us. The latter makes no sense to me because they aren’t that good.

I also can’t understand why Mourinho selected Doherty and then seeing that him and Bale were being destroyed, didn’t do something to fix it. We all saw where their goal was going to come from. I’m an office worker on an office worker’s salary. How can a man on 15m a year not see it?

some points here I can’t argue with, can only assume we weren’t worried about crosses based on the 1st game but the mostly kept them low or cut backs this time. I don’t think personally we let them have the ball, people looked lethargic which is probably as much to do with playing the most games of all teams in Europe then anything else.

I also think with Son and Bale staying higher the idea was to keep their full backs running backwards which also didn’t happen as we would never get them the ball fast enough

some points here I can’t argue with, can only assume we weren’t worried about crosses based on the 1st game but the mostly kept them low or cut backs this time. I don’t think personally we let them have the ball, people looked lethargic which is probably as much to do with playing the most games of all teams in Europe then anything else.

I also think with Son and Bale staying higher the idea was to keep their full backs running backwards which also didn’t happen as we would never get them the ball fast enough
Their sole attacking strategy was crosses and the CBS dealt with them well. Then we concede a goal that going straight to the keeper and it’s a change of the way we go in at half time

Super Mourinho. fudge off. We're still fudging brick. Don't have a fudging clue going forward. Playing like a bunch of pussies sitting back in a North London derby. Just fudge right off.
Spot on DanishUK, spot on. I waited weeks to watch this game, all the time seeing Spurs improve, anticipating our gameplan, assuming Mou Mou realised his mistakes [sitting back] and then THIS performance. Bored at kick off, walking about, shuffling across, not bothered, meh.... it's the NLD you cretins!

If I'd been there I would have punched them in the right tit and shouted NLD in their faces with lots of phlegm to make the point, NLD baby.

Their sole attacking strategy was crosses and the CBS dealt with them well. Then we concede a goal that going straight to the keeper and it’s a change of the way we go in at half time

It’s another harmless cross if you don’t leave a player completely unmarked in the middle of the box, either Moura or Hojbjerg fudged up there.

If you give players time and space to shoot around the edge of the area, at some point you're going to concede. Regardless how well our CBs dealt with the crosses, Arsenal were often first to the ball afterwards. We we lucky not to be behind at half time.

If you give players time and space to shoot around the edge of the area, at some point you're going to concede. Regardless how well our CBs dealt with the crosses, Arsenal were often first to the ball afterwards. We we lucky not to be behind at half time.

It's literally what we saw that whole run of bottom 6 form we had recently - the more you let the opponent test you the more chance you have of slipping up/being unlucky

Precisely why I blame players and not tactics, players were slow and lethargic - even if people are right about standing off it doesn’t explain being 2nd to every ball, not tracking runners etc.

We had this in games with Poch as well where we just seemed to never get out of 5th gear. Lamela the only player who seems to work his nuts off game after game

Embarrassment of a performance. No effort and tactics were a joke.

Jose needs to take his share of the blame though for taking until the 55th minute and Arsenal had equalised before he sorted Bale's lack of defensive tracking out
Agree, everyone on here could see it but Mou sat stroking his chin. Managers should sit in row 20, not row minus one.

This isn't negative tactics, this is an entire team playing like garbage. Players hiding, nobody able to complete simple passes.
No no no this is super-negative tactics, let them have it, let them pass it around, don't press, let them all get a touch of the ball, give them confidence tactics.

They are super brittle, we just bolstered their confidence 1000% for them by sitting off and letting them go nuts, shameful.

Only comfort is that a Tottenham player will win the Puskas award again. I don't know how you can not love Lamela, because he comes up with incredible stuff like that every game!
What a goal! @milo Lamela MoM for me! Completely changed the game when he came on, scored goal of the season, and winded up arsenal players all game!
Unfairly sent off by the clam Oliver. First yellow was a perfect tackle, second yellow is probably a yellow, but you see players do that 100 times every game, and nothing happens. That clam Smith-Rowe better watch out next time we play them!

When was the last time this game didn't matter beyond local bragging rights?
Neither team are gonna do anything in the League.

After 28 games Arteta's team is 3 points behind were Bruce Rioch's team were 1995/96 (the last season before Wenger).
And Mourinho's team is 4 points behind Gerry Francis's team from the same season.

Not sure how you can blame mourinho today apart from Doherty the selection was spot the subs have been spot on.

Players only have themselves to blame only started playing on the 80 min mark

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
What? Mou told them to sit back, don't press, let them have the ball, this was incredible to me, incredible. We are not a good team but we have a good attack, so attack.

Back