• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City OMT***

I actually think we missed Caulker's presence in that last 15 mins. Not that Dawson did a massive amount wrong tonight.

A lot of people who slag AVB off are massive Redknapp fans, I saw this amongst a few of my friends too. A lot of people had some illogical hate for him before he even stood on the touchline. He was brought in to oversee a long term project and in him I trust.

Perhaps the most hypocritical post ever! You were one of the biggest haters of Redknapp, to the extent where you refused to give certain players ANY credit just because they were Redknapp signings.

Interesting point, and would play into his personality, which is a little OCD apparently, thus a need to control the landscape...I think control issues might well have something to do with that train of thought on his part, a slight nervous energy even. One trend with him I am seeing between last season and this season, is that he learns very very fast. Thus I hope the same happens here/he gets a bit more courage of his convictions...it all highlights just what a total and utter, clown shoe Ade is behaving like. ANother game where you cannot help but feel he'd have lights-outed it.

You say he learns very fast but we will see - I think we as fans see that but does he? only time will tell. You say OCD I call it stubbornness

He doesnt have the subs bench to accommodate changing it positively but either keep it the same or actually go for the jugular. Manure have made a killing out of doing it that way

Punk jeeez not everyone thinks about Harry when theyre criticising AVB. Its a fact that we have conceded lots of goals and dropped points from winning positions.

I think there are alot of people on here trying to get all high and mighty over there 'support' for AVB and actually just berating people for thinking anything adversely about AVB.

By the way I can say the same thing about the AVB lovers and that they have this illogical love for him. You trust him great well done. Do I? so far there are good things and bad things. Its not about tonights game as I dont care about the C1 cup but there are a few things that you pick up on as the season goes on.
Of course there are good things and Bad things, but a lot of people should remember that he is supposed to be hear for the long term and to build a dynasty. So far we have had one transfer window where the squad has actually been weakened. What we have now is a rebuilding process, same as when Arnesen came in, redknapp was the failed short term fix like Hoddle, we need to accept that AVB is our manager and that it will take time to make the squad in the fashion that he wants it.

"One of those days" imo.

Wasn't an easy game, but we dominated play and chances created for just about the entire game despite playing a few youngsters and backup players in addition to our injuries. They get two goals from set pieces at the end and we can't score from the spot.

Decent performance, unlucky loss, personally I would rather have it in this cup than in the league.

I'd be disgusted if Dempsey didn't want to take it. Prize **** if true.

He knew he wasn't very likely to score or had his scoring boots on, didn't want to take it, fudged it right up, and then he's blamed for knowing he wasn't the man to take the pen?

He knew he wasn't very likely to score or had his scoring boots on, didn't want to take it, fudged it right up, and then he's blamed for knowing he wasn't the man to take the pen?

This. If he didn't want to take it, he should never have been made to.

So Caulker came off and Dawson came on and we conceded 2?
Being serious for a second. Coincidence?

Gallas, you mean? Don't think Dawson was at fault defensively. He is however beyond clueless when it comes to initiating play from the back.

"One of those days" imo.

Wasn't an easy game, but we dominated play and chances created for just about the entire game despite playing a few youngsters and backup players in addition to our injuries. They get two goals from set pieces at the end and we can't score from the spot.

Decent performance, unlucky loss, personally I would rather have it in this cup than in the league.

This, we did not deserve to lose this game.

Perhaps the most hypocritical post ever! You were one of the biggest haters of Redknapp, to the extent where you refused to give certain players ANY credit just because they were Redknapp signings.

I gave Walker credit, the others like Nelsen and Saha were just journeymen footballers. However now i've seen how we've done our business this transfer window i'd be surprised if it wasn't redknapp signing them but Levy.

I'm inclined to agree with Indianspur. It sends out a message that you're looking to defend for the rest of the game, which invites the other team to come at you. He did the same thing at home to Chelsea.

in this instance it was the right call - leading in a cup match away coming in to the final 20 minutes or so with the home team free to attack as they have nothing to lose. also having younger players on the pitch who might struggle with situation so bringing on Vertonghen, technically was a good call. it didn't work out but that is the kind of change you will see all managers make

Back